What are you listening to?

Pete

BTW Tom right now I am having a Turkey, Bacon, Mayo and Avocado on a baquette and plan on having some Strawberrys and cream and an Ugli Fruit for desert.  If you want I can blog my eating habits for you :doh:

721052[/snapback]

LOL!!!! I've got a mint oreo blizzard over here :blink:

I still want to know Tom's playlist.....come on, Tom.....take one for the team....recommend your best stuff so I can have a contribution from ya :doh:

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We were sitting on the porch having strawberries and ice cream, listening to the Frogs croaking , the Cows Mooing, and the crickets chirping , its nice to do that on a summer night. And I wish folks would settle down and not cut up each other , there really is no point in doing that.

We were sitting on the porch  having strawberries and ice cream, listening to the Frogs croaking , the Cows  Mooing, and the crickets chirping , its nice to do that on a summer night.  And I wish folks would settle down and not cut up each other , there really is no point in doing that.

721078[/snapback]

I don't know if any of you guys did this, but in one of my sciences classes back in high school, the teacher had each row of students make a particular noise over and over. When we all did it at the same time, it sounded EXACTLY like you were outside at night hearing crickets and frogs and sh--.....it was really cool.

I don't know if any of you guys did this, but in one of my sciences classes back in high school, the teacher had each row of students make a particular noise over and over. When we all did it at the same time, it sounded EXACTLY like you were outside at night hearing crickets and frogs and sh--.....it was really cool.

721082[/snapback]

Nope. We actually went outside...

I saw that, looks great! Re-master can be a dirty word, but SH.com people also give it a thumbs-up! I may get it tomorrow if BB has it.

Right now, just listening to some live shows from Dime,

and eagerly awaiting Modern Times at the end of summer!

720999[/snapback]

If you like GP, or are at all interested in him, you should check out the "Fallen Angel" documentary that just came out as well...cool footage I never even knew exitsted of the Burrito Brothers, and Byrds stuff. They talk to Keef a lot as well...seems like Parsons was kind of Rolling Stones "hanger-on" casualty..."the dressing rooms are full of parasites"....

Yeah, my dad's name is Dick.  You got a problem with that?

721096[/snapback]

why would I have a problem with it? He's the one with the name 'dick'

Nice, make fun of my father on a message board.  Try that sometime when we're face to face.

721100[/snapback]

:doh:

Oh ok, I'm sorry.  You were just kidding around right?

721103[/snapback]

Of course :doh:

I'm pretty sure I could kick your ass, though :blink:

But he's a chef.  He knows just how to dispose of your body...

721105[/snapback]

I hadn't considered that....point taken :doh: