New Sabres logo leaked?

mtdoak

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My bad. that last one might not have worked because I wasn't signed into Sabres Report. It works now, after I signed in.

In regards to those logos: Please do not let those be real, it looks like somebody ripped the tupee off of the goat head and dyed it orange.

God, I hope not.

In a word, HEINOUS.

The best logo I've seen was that mean looking buffalo head inside of two crossed sabres - not sure where I've seen it but it's sombody's avatar here. And it's cool. And perfect.

Please god, not this.

Is there a god that covers this sort of Earthly minutae?

No use changing if thats it.

And I am betting it all on the fact that aint it!!!

Although I was amused by the other one where they combined the Bills Buffalo in blue and gold and the Sabres goat head.

And I'll bet it all it's not that one either! :lol:

Skeptical.

This looks like someone took the latest descriptions from yesterday on sportslogos.net and whipped something up. It wouldn't take long to make this if you knew what you were doing with Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop.

Why make the switch if the logo is just getting more and more stylized and further away from what it was?

Two other problems: Why would the NHL slap "CONFIDENTIAL" over the logos if it needed to show them to venders/video game makers, etc.? Second, I had the impression that even the secondary logos would be all new. This, like yesterday's hoax, has a recolored version of our current secondary logo.

OK... the one from yesterday, that turned out to be fake was sweet. I said nothing could be worse that what we have now. I was WAAAY off. This is god-awful. Looks like a water Buffalo that had a terrible accident with a lawn mower and lost all of its limbs.