New Sabres logo leaked?

mtdoak

I think Disney might sue, because it looks an awful lot like the beast from Beauty and the Beast.

718134[/snapback]

Yeah. Mass emails to Disney saying:

"PLEASE Disney, claim copyright infringement! For the love of God, ple-a-se!!!!"

:doh:

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah. Mass emails to Disney saying:

"PLEASE Disney, claim copyright infringement! For the love of God, ple-a-se!!!!"

:doh:

718141[/snapback]

In the context of the extremely unlikely event that the Sabres would use the autrocity, ah forget it...the point is it looks like the frickin beast.

With such big name signees such as #4 Tom Galisano, #22 Heywood Jablowme, and #23 Napoleon Dynamite, I think this online petition should carry a good deal of weight with the Sabres Execs.

717766[/snapback]

Hey, if people want to be smart@sses and put fake names,then let them but I put my real name (#5) and at least Im doing something besides just crabbing,using the logo as a wig on an avatar,or whatever bright idea someone else has. Even got my nephew and a couple of his Airforce buddies to sign.

With such big name signees such as #4 Tom Galisano, #22 Heywood Jablowme, and #23 Napoleon Dynamite, I think this online petition should carry a good deal of weight with the Sabres Execs.

717766[/snapback]

LOL. And I'm sure the Sabres execs will be quite impressed with the quality of fan who would write "I'll puke all over your car."

For crying out loud, we'll all buy the damn merchandise regardless of what it looks like. We're fans. They know that.

LOL.  And I'm sure the Sabres execs will be quite impressed with the quality of fan who would write "I'll puke all over your car."

For crying out loud, we'll all buy the damn merchandise regardless of what it looks like.  We're fans.  They know that.

718211[/snapback]

Talk for yourself...

i will not buy anything with that scary logo as i have never bought anything with the red and black colors... OK my old gold and blue jersey and gold and blue jacket both look (very) old but as long as the Sabres have no decent colors and logos i'll wear them...

LOL.  And I'm sure the Sabres execs will be quite impressed with the quality of fan who would write "I'll puke all over your car."

For crying out loud, we'll all buy the damn merchandise regardless of what it looks like.  We're fans.  They know that.

718211[/snapback]

I will NOT be wasting my hard-earned money on anything that shows a banana. I have my original Blue and gold,black,and alternate red jerseys to wear,thank you.