The "car" thread

inkman

I guess the last thread was abolished due to it's inflammatory title, I will try and ressurect it like this.

do we have an official "TBD Gay Car" list yet?

713635[/snapback]

Well, I'll give you the one's I remember...and edit those onto the list with a little help.

Honda Fit

Mazda Miata

Ford Probe

Pontiac Sunfire

Dodge Neon

Chevy Cobalt

VW Bug (new not original)

Ford Fiesta

Geo Metro

Suzuki Sidekick (come on now)

Mitsubishi Eclipse

Any !@#$ing Saturn

edits:

Toyota Prius

Ford Focus

Mini Cooper

As I mentioned, any input would be welcomed!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess the last thread was abolished due to it's inflammatory title, I will try and ressurect it like this.

Well, I'll give you the one's I remember...and edit those onto the list with a little help.

Honda Fit

Mazda Miata

Ford Probe

Pontiac Sunfire

Dodge Neon

Chevy Cobalt

VW Bug (new not original)

Ford Fiesta

Geo Metro

Suzuki Sidekick (come on now)

Mitsubishi Eclipse

Any !@#$ing Saturn

As I mentioned, any input would be welcomed!

713641[/snapback]

Don't forget CTM's Prius.

I have no idea what you're talking about.

0:)

713654[/snapback]

What he's likely saying is that you started a thread telling everyone you bought a car that takes it in the twins.

He bought his car and told no one. Likely because it was not considered by him to be a life changing event.

What he's likely saying is that you started a thread telling everyone you bought a car that takes it in the twins.

He bought his car and told no one. Likely because it was not considered by him to be a life changing event.

713661[/snapback]

No, what I'm saying is that, not ninety minutes ago, he posted a thread saying "I bought a gay car". Then he deleted it. Now he's denying it.

And the REASOn he admitted to buying a gay car...is because he thought, somehow, that I'd promised to tell him who ieatcrayonz really is. Except that 1) I never promised that, and 2) even if I did, I don't know exactly who ieatcrayonz is anyway, and 3) I wouldn't need him to admit it, as everyone except him knows he bought a gay car.

Just like everyone except Ed knows who crayonz is... 0:):lol::lol:

No, what I'm saying is that, not ninety minutes ago, he posted a thread saying "I bought a gay car".  Then he deleted it.  Now he's denying it.

And the REASOn he admitted to buying a gay car...is because he thought, somehow, that I'd promised to tell him who ieatcrayonz really is.  Except that 1) I never promised that, and 2) even if I did, I don't know exactly who ieatcrayonz is anyway, and 3) I wouldn't need him to admit it, as everyone except him knows he bought a gay car.

Just like everyone except Ed knows who crayonz is...  0:)  :lol:  :lol:

713665[/snapback]

You're right once again :P

9) Best Lesbian Moving Van

2006 Subaru Outback

Subaru pumps a lot of money into gay advertising and their efforts have paid off with our sister's in queerness. This crossover wagon is versatile enough to accommodate a wide range of haulers. There's plenty of space for the cat cage and those boxes that can't fit in the storage bin. The Outback is a long-running lesbian champion.

I don't know who crayonz is either, but i figure he's probably someone who posted often before i became a regular poster.

No, what I'm saying is that, not ninety minutes ago, he posted a thread saying "I bought a gay car".  Then he deleted it.  Now he's denying it.

And the REASOn he admitted to buying a gay car...is because he thought, somehow, that I'd promised to tell him who ieatcrayonz really is.  Except that 1) I never promised that, and 2) even if I did, I don't know exactly who ieatcrayonz is anyway, and 3) I wouldn't need him to admit it, as everyone except him knows he bought a gay car.

Just like everyone except Ed knows who crayonz is...  0:)  :lol:  :lol:

713665[/snapback]

I think someone may be in a manic state...

Corvette (but only if the driver is over the age of 40)

Mustangs with a manual transmission.

713668[/snapback]

So a Mustang with an automatic is LESS gay? I don't get that one....I think any car with an automatic tranny is much more gay than a manual.

37  0:) ....had a Vette since I was 32....whew. And I've never lost a chick to my mom.

713681[/snapback]

Only three more years until your watching the Bills games at Buddies sipping on a zima.

So a Mustang with an automatic is LESS gay? I don't get that one....I think any car with an automatic tranny is much more gay than a manual.

713679[/snapback]

Agreed!

That's just crazy talk saying a manual is more homo than an automatic. This is the first i've seen anyone say that.

The Toyota Matrix is pretty gay however, stick or auto.