The "car" thread

inkman

A Mustang with a manual transmission?  When did automatic sports cars become hetero?

713678[/snapback]

I don't know whether driving a stick makes you less gay (gotta be a joke in there), but when I see a Mustang and it's not a GT, I curse the driver out. If you are going to get a stang, at least pony (no pun intended) up the extra jack for the GT.

This brings me to my other thought. Am I the only one that gets irked by Porshe 944's? If I'm getting a small wennie car, I sure as hell am going to let everyone know that I have serious issues! 0:)

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know whether driving a stick makes you less gay (gotta be a joke in there), but when I see a Mustang and it's not a GT, I curse the driver out.  If you are going to get a stang, at least pony (no pun intended) up the extra jack for the GT. 

This brings me to my other thought.  Am I the only one that gets irked by Porshe 944's?  If I'm getting a small wennie car, I sure as hell am going to let everyone know that I have serious issues!  0:)

713701[/snapback]

Porsche 644 is nice. I hate Mustangs. Every Tony or Gino I knew growing up wanted a Mustang. I prefer luxury over speed, but I'll get the best of both worlds and buy a Bentley. :lol:

haha a person who thinks what they drive makes them is gay already  0:)

713707[/snapback]

Your car was on the list, huh? :lol:

you left off the VW Jetta

everytime i see one, it's a sorority girl or a gay male

or a really snotty elitist prick that can't afford a better german vehicle

713825[/snapback]

I kinda like the jetta... 0:)

I saw my first Honda Fit on the NJ Turnpike on Friday. That is one tiny car. By the way, Prius drivers are smug, not gay. HTH.

713930[/snapback]

I was on the Turnpike. Silver, either around 6pm or 10pm?

The car looks small, but is HUGE inside. I'm 6'3" about 280, and have plenty of room. The car also has 41.9 cubic ft. of space.

I was on the Turnpike. Silver, either around 6pm or 10pm?

The car looks small, but is HUGE inside. I'm 6'3" about 280, and have plenty of room. The car also has 41.9 cubic ft. of space.

713932[/snapback]

All I can picture is an elephant riding a tricycle at the circus. 0:)