TRANSFORMERS MOVIE 7/4/07

Mark Vader

Giant robots.

Shooting lasers at each other.

Driving around.

Listen, if this movie sucks, they should just stop making movies entirely.  If they can't make a good movie about giant robots changing into stuff and shooting each other with lasers, then let's just close down Hollywood and start reading books.

714290[/snapback]

:blush:

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ugh. Micheal Bay?

From the man who turned one of the worst tragedy's in US history into a poorly conceived love triangle can certainly butcher something as kickass as Transformers.

Micheal Bay can burn in hell.

My guess: Crappy rock music, too many explosions, and a cheesy arrowsmith song for the credits. Oh, and some of the worst one liners in movie history.

Ugh.  Micheal Bay? 

From the man who turned one of the worst tragedy's in US history into a poorly conceived love triangle can certainly butcher something as kickass as Transformers. 

Micheal Bay can burn in hell. 

714460[/snapback]

Pearl Harbor was a friggin joke of a movie, for the exact reason you mentioned. The only purpose that piece of crap serves for me is as a reference quality dvd in terms of audio. I use it to demo and calibrate my home theater. The actual scenes that pertained to the attack were very well done, but the whole romance thing was friggin stupid....I agree.

My guess: Crappy rock music, too many explosions, and a cheesy arrowsmith song for the credits.  Oh, and some of the worst one liners in movie history.

714460[/snapback]

Well, he's directing, not writing. And he does have big brother (SS) ready to smack him upside the head if he gets too far out of line.

i do not normally like to pass judgement on that which brings people joy, but "The Transormers"???? a movie????? I cannot believe people get so excited over this. I never saw the draw as an 11.5 minute cartoon and can not see how trucks changing into robots can excite grown-ups on the big screen, now if it is for your kids ok, but it seems to me adults are excited about this without kids. Whats next, the wonder twins movie? I am sorry, but for this one I gotta just shake my head over and over again...sheesh, "The Transformers" :lol: , sorry, just my 2 centavos

Giant robots.

Driving around.

Listen, if this movie sucks, they should just stop making movies entirely.  If they can't make a good movie about giant robots changing into stuff and shooting each other with lasers, then let's just close down Hollywood and start reading books.

714290[/snapback]

Well...yeah, admittedly it lacks the Oscar-worthiness of "Snakes on a Plane"... :lol:

Giant robots.

Driving around.

714290[/snapback]

From what I understand, they'll also have giant robots driving around and then shooting lasers at each other. GD, it just doesn't get better than this.

I love that in my life I've met a lot of people who know who Rodimus Prime is and also that I've never met anyone who likes him at all.

:lol:

714280[/snapback]

Obviously the character sucked, but I did like the toy. The yellow spoiler (is that what that thing was) was kickass.

One other quick comment, when the inevitable Prime-Megatron fight happens, they need to bring back the "One will stand. One will fall." line.

i do not normally like to pass judgement on that which brings people joy, but "The Transormers"????  a movie?????  I cannot believe people get so excited over this.  I never saw the draw as an 11.5 minute cartoon and can not see how trucks changing into robots can excite grown-ups on the big screen, now if it is for your kids ok, but it seems to me adults are excited about this without kids.  Whats next, the wonder twins movie?  I am sorry, but for this one I gotta just shake my head over and over again...sheesh, "The Transformers" :lol: , sorry, just my 2 centavos

714607[/snapback]

I havem to agreem with you poojer; even though it turnsp my little stomach.

People/ who want to see a plasticp robot movien make crayon boy look smart/. He looks smart even though- he is currently tapping on walls[ instead of climbing out a window,.

It makesm me think my dream of a Silica revolutionq could one day be reality.

i do not normally like to pass judgement on that which brings people joy, but "The Transormers"????  a movie?????  I cannot believe people get so excited over this. I never saw the draw as an 11.5 minute cartoon and can not see how trucks changing into robots can excite grown-ups on the big screen, now if it is for your kids ok, but it seems to me adults are excited about this without kids.  Whats next, the wonder twins movie?  I am sorry, but for this one I gotta just shake my head over and over again...sheesh, "The Transformers" :lol: , sorry, just my 2 centavos

714607[/snapback]

You can't believe people are excited over this? Over THIS?

Just a reminder, "this" is:

Giant robots.

Driving around.

The only way I could be more excited about this is if it was going to happen in real life.

Obviously the character sucked, but I did like the toy.  The yellow spoiler (is that what that thing was) was kickass.

One other quick comment, when the inevitable Prime-Megatron fight happens, they need to bring back the "One will stand.  One will fall." line.

714647[/snapback]

I think I had the toy too. I guess I was not a great judge of character, but then the movie came out when I was five so it's not my fault.

I'm more excited about seeing Starscream than anyone else. I don't think seeing Jazz again would be too much to ask either.

What would be excellent is seeing Ultra Magnus and Kup, and maybe the Dinobots, eventually. Oh, and the Decepticons that are all construction vehicles that combine into one giant Decepticon. Those guys kick ass and would make for a good Dinobot fight.

Link

Thought you guys might like to have a look at my buddy's Transformer's collection.  He actually converted his garage into a room to house it.

714665[/snapback]

So that is what virgins do when they are not having sex with girls. :lol:

Well, he's directing, not writing.  And he does have big brother (SS) ready to smack him upside the head if he gets too far out of line.

714543[/snapback]

Adding Micheal Bay to any movie project is like adding dog crap to a cookie recipe. There's no fixing it.