TRANSFORMERS MOVIE 7/4/07

Mark Vader

OMG!!!!!

http://www.aintitcool.com/display.cgi?id=23545 Click on poster to get to official site.

Is that the eye of Megatron?

Starring: Jon Voigt, Michael Clarke Duncan, John Turturro, Tyrese Gibson, Bernie Mac, Josh Duhamel, & Meagan Fox

Michael Bay Director :blink: Steven Spielberg Executive Producer ;)

Teaser debuts online on July 4, in theatres with Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest.

I know, I know. I'm making a big deal about a poster, but if you love Transformers like I do, then you know how I feel.

This movie will !@#$!ng rock!!!!!

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG!!!!!

http://www.aintitcool.com/display.cgi?id=23545  Click on poster to get to official site.

Starring: Jon Voigt, Michael Clarke Duncan, John Turturro, Tyrese Gibson, Bernie Mac, Josh Duhamel, & Meagan Fox

Michael Bay Director  :blink:      Steven Spielberg Executive Producer  ;)

Teaser debuts online on July 4, in theatres with Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest.

I know, I know. I'm making a big deal about a poster, but if you love Transformers like I do, then you know how I feel.

713417[/snapback]

I agree. I loved the cartoon.

Two scenes that are supposedly in the script:

1. Megatron ripping a captured Autobot's "heart" out.

2. An Autobot gets his legs blown off but still crawls (with his hands) over to protect a human.

If this is really the type of movie they're making, it's going to be friggin' incredible.

;)

i'll be there :blink:  I still have the original Transformers Movie on DVD :huh:

713480[/snapback]

Heh, me too and sounds kick ace!

I know Thundercats and He-man is out on DVD but they're also going to release Voltron later this year.

OMG!!!!!

http://www.aintitcool.com/display.cgi?id=23545  Click on poster to get to official site.

Michael Bay Director  :lol:      Steven Spielberg Executive Producer  0:)

713417[/snapback]

I posted this in another thread but I think it makes more sence over here.

Great clip!

I always hated that good for nothing Hot Rod/ Rodimus Prime. He sucked!

714246[/snapback]

That's the first thing that comes to mind when I watch that clip too. Stupid Hot Rod.

Great clip!

I always hated that good for nothing Hot Rod/ Rodimus Prime. He sucked!

714246[/snapback]

I love that in my life I've met a lot of people who know who Rodimus Prime is and also that I've never met anyone who likes him at all.

:blush:

If this movie sucks, I'm going to kick all your asses :blush:

I didn't really get much into the Transformers when I was a kid, but I'm totally prepared to geek out over them if the movie delivers.

If this movie sucks, I'm going to kick all your asses  :blush:

I didn't really get much into the Transformers when I was a kid, but I'm totally prepared to geek out over them if the movie delivers.

714285[/snapback]

Giant robots.

Shooting lasers at each other.

Driving around.

Shooting lasers at each other.

Listen, if this movie sucks, they should just stop making movies entirely. If they can't make a good movie about giant robots changing into stuff and shooting each other with lasers, then let's just close down Hollywood and start reading books.