TRANSFORMERS MOVIE 7/4/07

Mark Vader

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pearl Harbor was a friggin joke of a movie, for the exact reason you mentioned. The only purpose that piece of crap serves for me is as a reference quality dvd in terms of audio. I use it to demo and calibrate my home theater. The actual scenes that pertained to the attack were very well done, but the whole romance thing was friggin stupid....I agree.

714464[/snapback]

Blame that on James Cameron.

Link

Thought you guys might like to have a look at my buddy's Transformer's collection.  He actually converted his garage into a room to house it.

714665[/snapback]

Have you ever heardp of the termq "geek by association"?

The termq "Get a Life" does not begina to describe your buddyz.

Have you ever heardp of the termq "geek by association"?

The termq "Get a Life" does not begina to describe your buddyz.

714680[/snapback]

Yeah I'm a geek, so what?

As far as him getting a life he already has a pretty good one. He's a father three times over, owns his own home, and has a good job. I'd say if he wants to spend his free time with a hobby so F'ing what?

What would be excellent is seeing Ultra Magnus and Kup, and maybe the Dinobots, eventually.  Oh, and the Decepticons that are all construction vehicles that combine into one giant Decepticon.  Those guys kick ass and would make for a good Dinobot fight.

714660[/snapback]

Devastator is a must. That right there was the greatest toy of all time.

As far as him getting a life he already has a pretty good one.  He's a father three times over, owns his own home, and has a good job.  I'd say if he wants to spend his free time with a hobby so F'ing what?

714682[/snapback]

Hobbyz? He has a garage full of plasticp robotsp. To eachp his ownq I guess. It's better for me/ anyway.

I'll bet he hadp four kidsm but one of them touchedp a robotq. Whammoz! 3 Kids.

Viva la Silica revolutionw.

Hobbyz?  He has a garage full of plasticp robotsp.  To eachp his ownq I guess.  It's better for me/ anyway.

I'll bet he hadp four kidsm but one of them touchedp a robotq. Whammoz! 3 Kids.

Viva la Silica revolutionw.

714692[/snapback]

At least try to be funny.

Or better yet post on your real account instead of the dumb schtick you're trying out.

Devastator is a must.  That right there was the greatest toy of all time.

714691[/snapback]

I was always partial to Jetfire - that was one cool looking jet-robot. He was solid die-cast metal so when you fired it accross the room and blood trickled down your little brother's forehead, he was put on notice - don't ever mess with the autobots, especially Jetfire!

Pearl Harbor was a friggin joke of a movie, for the exact reason you mentioned. The only purpose that piece of crap serves for me is as a reference quality dvd in terms of audio. I use it to demo and calibrate my home theater. The actual scenes that pertained to the attack were very well done, but the whole romance thing was friggin stupid....I agree.

714464[/snapback]

The whole attack was friggin' stupid. Fireworks going off on modern destroyers. :lol:

"Tora, Tora, Tora" was not only a better movie, it had better effects.

I was always partial to Jetfire - that was one cool looking jet-robot.  He was solid die-cast metal so when you fired it accross the room and blood trickled down your little brother's forehead, he was put on notice - don't ever mess with the autobots, especially Jetfire!

714709[/snapback]

The constructacons were cool, especially Devastator, but my favorite was always Soundwave.

As far as him getting a life he already has a pretty good one.  He's a father three times over, owns his own home, and has a good job.  I'd say if he wants to spend his free time with a hobby so F'ing what?

714682[/snapback]

Common Doc, you can't let the gerbil get you down. You do know what his hobby is don't you?

I was a Starscream man myself.

714738[/snapback]

If we're going by the cartoon, Starscream was great, but I never did like the toy too much. The arms and the way the head/nose of the jet swung around always annoyed me. If I had to pick a favorite toy, I think I'd go with Grimlock.

I think Megatron is one of the best villans ever! Some of his dialogue (especially with Starscream) is classic. Here are some great quotes from the movie:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Optimus Prime: You destroy everything you touch Megatron!

Megatron: That's because everything I touch is food for my hunger. My hunger for power.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Starscream: It looks like some kind of... rust!

Megatron: Impossible! We are rust-proof!

Starscream: Perhaps you're made of shoddy materials, Megatron!

Megatron: That's ABSURD!

Starscream: It was the Triplechangers, they tricked me!

Megatron: You're either lying or stupid.

Starscream: I'm stupid! I'm stupid!

Brawn: [Decepticons ambush Autobots on Autobot shuttle] Megatron!

Prowl: Decepticons!

Megatron: Die, Autobots!

Megatron: [Decepticons kill Autobots on board shuttle except Ironhide] This was almost too easy, Starscream.

Starscream: Much easier, almighty Megatron, than attacking the real threat. The Autobots' moonbase.

Megatron: You're an idiot, Starscream. When we slip by their early warning systems in their own shuttle and destroy Autobot City, the Autobotd will be vanquished forever.

Ironhide: No!

Megatron: Such heroic nonsense!

[shoots Ironhide's head off]

Starscream: Who disrupts my coronation?

Galvatron: Coronation, Starscream? This is bad comedy.

Starscream: Megatron? Is that you?

Galvatron: Here's a hint!

[transforms and shoots Starscream. Starscream crackles and falls to dust]

Megatron: Wait, I still function.

Starscream: Wanna bet?