What's your bold prediction for 06

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We will start of slow but the young kids and JP will get on a roll and finsh a respectable 7-9, and everyone will very excited that we have begun to turn the corner. Just as the season winds down the Sabres or on thier way to the division crown and number one seed and an eventaul title for WNY!!! Good lord did I just right that! That cool aide is very good anybody want some? :devil:

Rico, say what you really WANT to say.  :devil:

709131[/snapback]

OK. :lol:

Nate will have a monster comeback year (see Champ Bailey 2005), make the Pro Bowl, and leave Marv with a very tough decision in 2007.

The Bills finish 6-10 at best, 3-13 more likely. As much as I like Marv, and Jauron, the team is in a definite rebuilding mode. They will get worse, before they get better.

Like TD's first year or two in Buffalo, most of the changes being made are really just replacing one of our rejects, for another teams' rejects, all the while, keeping our fingers crossed that one of these moves will pan out, and be seen a "brilliant". It really is that much of a crap-shoot. I would think we are seeing the end of the London Fletcher, Jeff Posey, and maybe even Takeo Spikes (depending on how well he recovers) era in Buffalo, as the season progresses, the young guys will see more playing time. If any of Marv's gambles pays off, I will bet that Larry Triplett (the only FA signing we have made that I am sold on) and Courtney Watson are his best moves. If Watson proves to be a solid citizen, he could be a real steal. Euhus seemed like another in a line of oft-injured TE's that the Bills seem to attract.

In the end, it will be beneficial to the team, but short term, I don't think we will see a lot of victiories this fall...how is that for bold?