Losman to Oakland

It's the third item down:

http://www.buffalonews.com/editorial/20060603/1005628.asp

:doh: Sorry, I couldn't resist. Hey, the paper came up with that headline! Anyway, I think it's cool that JP made good on his promise buy a home in Buffalo. You may recall a story last year (before the season started, when people still liked him) about JP driving around the mansions near Delaware Park, admiring the homes and declaring he would live there one day. Well, he is now.

PTR

lol, if I hadn't read that last night you'd have gotten me with it.....I was really glad to see JP close the deal on that property. The guy has clearly adopted Buffalo as his home, so I really hope he shines this year and establishes himself as the QB of this team. We need a guy who is proud of the area and walks what he talks...hopefully he'll light it up this season.

What's really great is that he chose to live in Buffalo...not out in the swankier suburbs...sure he's in a "good neighborhood," but he's in the city...

702889[/snapback]

It's less than a block from my mother's house. I even know which house already. It's a fabulous street. I may have to do some checking up on him when i am there. :doh:

I can't believe they actually printed out his address.......and yes, I've written it down.  :doh:

702892[/snapback]

Such things are public record, which is why the News decided to publish it. Even so, the media should consider a person's privacy, especially a local celebrity. I wonder how reporters would feel if radio and tv broadcast their home addresses?

PTR

What's really great is that he chose to live in Buffalo...not out in the swankier suburbs...sure he's in a "good neighborhood," but he's in the city...

702889[/snapback]

Most Bills choose to live in Orchard Park or East Aurora. Most Sabres seem to wind up in Clarence, although a few did live in the Bidwell Park/Elmwood Ave area. There are many nice parts in Buffalo with gorgeous homes, and some mansions, that you can buy for a steal.

PTR

It's less than a block from my mother's house. I even know which house already. It's a fabulous street. I may have to do some checking up on him when i am there.  :doh:

702891[/snapback]

Believe it or not, there's apparently a house, ok a big mansion, on the market on the block for $2 mil. In Buffalo.... Fittingly, it has its own bowling lanes in the basement.

I think its great he bought himself a house in Buffalo, but is it really news worthy and something they should post in the newspaper?

Good idea posting his address too, I'm sure he'll want buffalo fans nowing where he lives so they can wait for him outside for autographs if he suceeds here, or throw stuff at him if they lose.

and typically players put the name of the place they buy in friends names, or agents names, that is what tracy McGrady did here in Orlando a couple of years ago. Along with Travis henry, and Tiger woods.

I think its great he bought himself a house in Buffalo, but is it really news worthy and something they should post in the newspaper?

Good idea posting his address too, I'm sure he'll want buffalo fans nowing where he lives so they can wait for him outside for autographs if he suceeds here, or throw stuff at him if they lose.

703030[/snapback]

Exactly how long do you think he'd keep it a secret?

I can't believe they actually printed out his address.......and yes, I've written it down.  :P

702892[/snapback]

Great, a stalker...just don't sneak into his bedroom and cut off a lock of his hair. :) That would be on the creepy side.