Stanley Cup....two words

LewPort71

I thought once Edmonton won that the Eastern team no matter who it was would win the cup.

Now I'm not so sure. Carolina had trouble putting away a depleted Sabres team in 7 games. Edmonton will finally have some rest, and is no where near as injury ravaged as Buffalo, I think Edmonton in 5 (but maybe 6 if they lose game 1 due to a bit too long of a break)

LewPort71,

Kathy & I will be there...have tickets for the entire playoffs 20 rows behind the Zamboni. What a ride...it has been awesome! Met Dave Keon's son yesterday who works for the NHL. Great guy...I told him his dad was my favorite Leaf behind Mike "Shakey" Walton. Met Pronger (he's a monster) & that weasel Peca as well. I'm in hockey heaven. Only thing missing is drunk Sabres fans.

Woooooo! Go Canes! Woooooo!

Go Bills!

That is great...I'll look for ya when OLN pans the crowd.....

You should make a sign advertizing J's restauarant and bar.....

Tonight I am a golfer,,,,, Golf league starts. FORE

I have tix for the entire series -- I'm only keeping Game 7 just in case it goes that long. It would be fun to see a Cup clincher, regardless of who does it. Otherwise, I'm still really bummed about watching our boys lose in person. I was disgusted by the Canes' fans also. I never want to hear anyone mention the term "southern hospitality" again.