Willis on NFL Total Access

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there a reason you guys B word and moan so much? You all act like he's the reason the Bills suck, when he's probably the last person to blame.

696814[/snapback]

Ya...because this guy from the "U" has not shown talent other than to shoot his mouth off. He sounds more like his agent every day..."I want mine"

When he shows up on a Sunday afternoon in September in NE, or a Dec afternoon in NY then he has the right to shoot off his mouth...

the more he talks the more I think he has no talent left and he knows it...:the NFL no. 1 running back! ya right...he hsn't earned the right to hold the top 10 jock straps... and that is from a huge Bills fan

Ya...because this guy from the "U" has not shown talent other than to shoot his mouth off. He sounds more like his agent every day..."I want mine"

When he shows up on a Sunday afternoon in September in NE, or a Dec afternoon in NY then he has the right to shoot off his mouth...

the more he talks the more I think he has no talent left and he knows it...:the NFL no. 1 running back! ya right...he hsn't earned the right to hold the top 10 jock straps... and that is from a huge Bills fan

696827[/snapback]

You've gotta be kidding me! He just happens to be our best player on offense, and quite possibly the most dangerous player other than Evans. You talk as if all of the Bills offensive woes are his fault. Maybe if he got mediocre run bocking he could be as good as Larry Johnson. You take away the Chiefs offensive line, how good do you think Johnson and the Priest are?? Save all the criticism for when he has a decent line in front of him! Who knows, he just may be the best RB in the NFL! Am I saying that I think he is, no. But I am saying that you have to give him more of a chance before you run him out of town! Besides, who would you replace him with- Shaud Williams, please!

You've gotta be kidding me! He just happens to be our best player on offense, and quite possibly the most dangerous player other than Evans. You talk as if all of the Bills offensive woes are his fault. Maybe if he got mediocre run bocking he could be as good as Larry Johnson. You take away the Chiefs offensive line, how good do you think Johnson and the Priest are?? Save all the criticism for when he has a decent line in front of him! Who knows, he just may be the best RB in the NFL! Am I saying that I think he is, no. But I am saying that you have to give him more of a chance before you run him out of town! Besides, who would you replace him with- Shaud Williams, please!

696845[/snapback]

Not kidding...his effort was lacking and that has nothing to do with how good a team is...he has not shown the speed everyone thinks he has...I think he knows his talent is less than advertised and he wants his...him and Drew Rosenberg...joined at the hip for the big bucks.

Many games last year he didn't show up...when he shows up every week and for big games & plays like a star...I will say I was wrong, until then it is nothing but speculation that he has more talent than most backs in the league..."A" train had 1200 yeards too, so does that make him a star? I think not...

Willis may be too full of himself to put out...yr 2 he blocked and ran hard, yr 3, he mailed it in and everyone knows it...

696827[/snapback]

Well, at least he changed that to "Top 10 in the NFL" on Stephen A.Smith's show.

Your team is going through drills and you choose not to attend. It isn't because he's busy working out, if he has time to do this.

Obviously, Rosenhaus has advised him to sit tight until his contract is redone. Don't risk injury. I believe he makes less than 800K this season.

So, we now have several weeks until camp to find out whether McGahee will be re-signed to a new deal. He did purchase a home in Orchard Park this winter. I saw the real estate transaction in the paper. That bodes well. He wants to be here.

Some are wondering what the Bills are doing with that extra cap space ? You need not wonder any longer. I predict a new contract for McGahee being announced within the next couple of months.

OMG ! A contract issue, prior to summer camp. That's NEVER happened before. :lol:

Some are wondering what the Bills are doing with that extra cap space ? You need not wonder any longer. I predict a new contract for McGahee being announced within the next couple of months.

OMG ! A contract issue, prior to summer camp. That's NEVER happened before.  :lol:

696932[/snapback]

Show up at offseason workouts or no new contract.

The only players I would ever consider giving an extension to, regardless of pedigree are the ones that make the offseason workouts. You want the extension then earn it, otehrwise screw you, you get nothing.

I would be extremely dissapointed if the Bills buckled and gave Willis an extension based off of pro career where he has done so little. Especially after proclaiming yourself ot be the best....

Show up at offseason workouts or no new contract.

The only players I would ever consider giving an extension to, regardless of pedigree are the ones that make the offseason workouts. You want the extension then earn it, otehrwise screw you, you get nothing.

I would be extremely dissapointed if the Bills buckled and gave Willis an extension based off of pro career where he has done so little. Especially after proclaiming yourself ot be the best....

696936[/snapback]

So you would have dumped Bruce Smith, who talked his way out of mini-camps and training camps practically every year ? He even did this early on, before establishing himself as a top player.

It's something that happens every year with multiple players throughout the League. I'm not saying it's justified at all but I'm not the least bit upset with this.

I expect a couple contract squabbles each off-season. History proves it out.