Gentlemen, your 2006-2007 Buffalo Jills!

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Couple of things:

First of all, I'm sure all these girls in person probably look pretty good and would intimidate most posters on this board. Not me, of course, but most. ;)

Second, there are lot hotter girls in Buffalo. Go out on a Saturday night to Soho or Liars and you will find plenty of them. However, more goes into being a cheerleader.

Third and I'm going to write the Bills, they should just hire some "professionals" from the Canadian Ballet to be the Jills. In fact, I would volunteer to head up the scouting department. :)

(And I know I said a couple and listed three things, but that's how I roll. :lol: )

Third and I'm going to write the Bills, they should just hire some "professionals" from the Canadian Ballet to be the Jills.  In fact, I would volunteer to head up the scouting department.  :)

693835[/snapback]

Too bad for you that the Bills don't have any control over the Jills selection process...unless you take into account the fact that JP Losman and Coy Wire were 2 of the judges on the first day of tryouts...

Autum will never replace Marissa as my favorite red-head Jill.

Eileen I can see will be a favorite of many of the posters here.

695497[/snapback]

Was flipping through your pictures and couldn't help but notice this photo of a Jill with...ummmm...a guy named BF. <_<

That ain't the BF I remember unless he's been banging Jenny Craig.

Autum will never replace Marissa as my favorite red-head Jill.

Eileen I can see will be a favorite of many of the posters here.

695497[/snapback]

Well, considering the redhead Marissa is no longer a Jill, but a Bandette...Autumn's my favorite redhead on the Jills and regarding Eileen, this'll be her 7th year on the squad...she was given the Pro Bowl honor last season

Was flipping through your pictures and couldn't help but notice this photo of a Jill with...ummmm...a guy named BF. <_<

That ain't the BF I remember unless he's been banging Jenny Craig.

695499[/snapback]

Those are my pictures, actually...and bf is short for boyfriend