Could it be the Bucs are already displeased with

I heard the Jackson Bay Buccaguars have issued Mike Williams a mandatory wardrobe that says "Do Not Feed" across the front and back of the shirts.  Also, they are discouraging fans from bringing anything Fried, Chocolate, or Salty to training camp as they may be placing their lives at risk by being mauled.  Although we've never seen big mike actually maul anyone, be it on the football field or off, there always remains that possibility.

709664[/snapback]

Fans have been instructed o how to defend themselves in case of an attack. They are instructed to make fun of mike williams as it will result in him crying and missing a week of training camp.

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ironically, that's also an accurate description of Williams' blocking...

711702[/snapback]

Are you saying that when he does, freakishly, throw a block he is faking it or that he is faking being a football player? Well, not that it matters much... :w00t:

Still, it's good to see that this thread only pretends to die, but rises again and again and again... B-)

Are you saying that when he does, freakishly, throw a block he is faking it or that he is faking being a football player?  Well, not that it matters much...  :P

Still, it's good to see that this thread only pretends to die, but rises again and again and again...  :)

711965[/snapback]

No, I'm saying he malingers in blocking...he doesn't do much of anything, just kind of stands there and gets in the way sometimes.

Much like this thread.

No, I'm saying he malingers in blocking...he doesn't do much of anything, just kind of stands there and gets in the way sometimes.

Much like this thread.

712021[/snapback]

He had 1,269 pancakes in college, you just can't teach that.

• 1 month later...

<_<0:)

just for kicks and giggles i thought we would revisit this train wreck for a day or two.

it is only a matter of time before big mike fulfills my prophecy and is cut by the Jags and signs with the Bucs!!!!!!!!!!

Jags Injury Update

Thu Aug 3, 2006

The Florida Times-Union reports Jags OT Mike Williams, who lost close to 40 pounds between the end of the offseason workouts and the start of camp, has missed four of the past five practices and was scheduled to see the doctor Wednesday afternoon because his back is bothering him. "We'll see what the doctor says,'' HC Jack Del Rio said.

my guess is that the Dr. is going to examine him and find out he is a modern day miracle. a man walking and living without a heart.

my guess is that the Dr. is going to examine him and find out he is a modern day miracle.  a man walking and living without a heart.

734793[/snapback]

I'm no doctor, but I believe that would have qualified as a miracle in "olden days" as well.

I can diagnose his problem from right here.

He has one of the most severe cases of vaginitis I have ever seen in my life.

734805[/snapback]

Such maladies can only be treated with front loaded suppositories of special anti-movement placebo type non contact support valves.

In other words, don't look for much action this weekend, Big Mike.