Could it be the Bucs are already displeased with

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A.P.- Major source of Greenhouse gases found:

22 May 2006-

After recent research, the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has found a new, significant source of carbon dioxide emissions which has greatly sped up the rate of global warming in recent years.

This new source has been attributed to a football player named Mike Williams. Mr Williams, formally of the Buffalo Bills and now plays for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.

According to Mr. Trey Hugger of the EPA, "Mr Williams is so large and exhales so much carbon dioxide with anything beyond the most basic level of exertion, that this has really exacerbated the effect of global warming". My Hugger, also went on to say that "Mr. Williams extreme fondness for Mexican food also does not help".

more Mike Williams in the news....(with an authentic headline)

Lions Want Mike Williams Even Lighter

Mon May 22, 2006

The Detroit Free Press reports Lions WR Mike Williams has made such progress this off-season, the Lions have changed their expectations of him. They had told him to report to training camp at 230 pounds. Now they're telling him to report at 220. Williams, the 10th pick of the 2005 draft, struggled as a rookie. He was supposed to be a red-zone threat, but he caught only one touchdown pass -- none after the opener. His weight crept up. He said it went to 239. Others said it went even higher. But he has given up bad habits like eating late and staying up late, he said recently. "They were all things that weren't good for me," he said. "Now I come to work, I've got energy. I'm excited to be here, excited to learn this offense and get out there and go." Williams is under 230 -- 227 or so -- and he can feel the difference, he said. He cuts better. He's more fluid. He knows he must have more quickness, speed and stamina if he wants to compete for catches in OC Mike Martz's demanding, high-tempo offense. "I'm a competitor, so naturally I have something to prove," Williams said. "Maybe last year is OK for a rookie, but it's not OK personally."

i had no idea he wasn't with the Bucs anymore. <_<

more Mike Williams in the news....(with an authentic headline)

i had no idea he wasn't with the Bucs anymore. :P

695699[/snapback]

This is why I never understood this thread. Mike Williams, the former Buffalo Bill, has been on the Lions all along! What is all this Buc talk? <_<0:)

This is why I never understood this thread.  Mike Williams, the former Buffalo Bill, has been on the Lions all along!  What is all this Buc talk?  <_<  0:)

695711[/snapback]

Oh snap ... thta't why he struggled so much, I never realized that he was about 230 pounds ... he LOOKS much bigger

More ESPN inaccuracy, these guys can't get anything write. :w00t:

Hunter, 24, becomes the third high-round offensive lineman added by the Jaguars this spring via either free agency or waivers. Tackles Mike Williams and Stockar McDougle, former first-round choices of Buffalo (in 2002) and Detroit (2000), respectively, were signed earlier in the offseason.

Wish these guys would do their homework. ;)

linky

More ESPN inaccuracy, these guys can't get anything write. :(

Wish these guys would do their homework. :lol:

linky

696356[/snapback]

i thought the Mike Williams that signed with the Jags was the guy that used to play WR for the Lions.

Breaking news from ESPN;

Mike Williams eats Mike Williams and becomes...

Louie Anderson

The bucs announced today they have waived Anderson

696709[/snapback]

Hey, I wonder if the Jags will sign him now that Tampa has released him?

News Flash ... Mike Williams ... uhh .... ok

Umm ... let's see who signed him today .... uh .... no, can't think of anything ...

Maybe this thread is FINALLY ready to die!!!!

btw ... what is the record for number of replies/views to a thread on this forum?