Pencil-necked Gazoo draft grade

The haters should be looking for John Clayton's draft grades on ESPN.com. He was on ESPN Radio an hour ago, and was asked for a preview, and he declared the Bills the worst draft (he's writing this after two picks, mind you!) hands down.

Whatever, geek. How many stories on the Bill shave you had right so far?

PTR

The haters should be looking for John Clayton's draft grades on ESPN.com.  He was on ESPN Radio an hour ago, and was asked for a preview, and he declared the Bills the worst draft (he's writing this after two picks, mind you!) hands down.

Whatever, geek.  How many stories on the Bill shave you had right so far?

PTR

676345[/snapback]

I've said it before, but to repeat I'll reserve judgement on this team until after game 4 of the regular season. That's been my plan for 30 something years, and I'm sticking to it.

The haters should be looking for John Clayton's draft grades on ESPN.com.  He was on ESPN Radio an hour ago, and was asked for a preview, and he declared the Bills the worst draft (he's writing this after two picks, mind you!) hands down.

Whatever, geek.  How many stories on the Bill shave you had right so far?

PTR

676345[/snapback]

he was grading everyones draft up to that point...pretty obvious when he ment

I've said it before, but to repeat I'll reserve judgement on this team until after game 4 of the regular season. That's been my plan for 30 something years, and I'm sticking to it.

676354[/snapback]

You mean be patient and see which ones are all hype and which ones are players? Get that kind of nonsense out of here!!! :o

but...but...they read mock drafts and are experts on evaluating prospects.  :o

676382[/snapback]

exactly...stop watching and "evaluating" "tape" of old bills game and go out and try to fuggin meet a woman...remarkable creatures they are...

exactly...stop watching and "evaluating" "tape" of old bills game and go out and try to fuggin meet a woman...remarkable creatures they are...

676385[/snapback]

And if that is too scary, at least rent a movie.

And if that is too scary, at least rent a movie.

676397[/snapback]

they may have to talk to the girl at the checkout, so i'd lower the risk even further...just order one off of thr satellite dish. Therefore they eliminate the need for interaction with the female sex...

676354[/snapback]

That approach only builds up pressure and causes irrational backlash like we saw against Donahoe. IMO, it's easier on you if you accept it for what it appears to be, and THEN hope for the best, not "It's all good, but if we aren't in the playoffs in year X, you're fired."

Donahoe attempted to get the team back in the playoffs quick, and went with a lot of veterans. It didn't work, and when the team needed to take a step back, fans couldn't deal with it. His real failing wasn't personnel, it was hiring weak coaches. That was easily correctable and Mularkey should have taken all the heat for losing the team and been replaced. Instead, we got a cluster f*ck resulting in the hiring of a 80 year old never-been-a-GM and are in an organizational free fall. I hope I'm wrong, but I'm of the opinion that by the time Marv is fired, his draft/FA record will make Donahoe look like a personnel genius.

just curious...anybody know what grades we got the last 4 years?  I bet at least B's...how did those pan out? :lol:

676579[/snapback]

Shhhhh! You're not supposed to bring up past draft grades. The sole purpose of these things is to show how teams did this year according to one guy that gets paid to make stuff up.