OFFICIAL NFL DRAFT DAY 2006 THREAD!

sven233

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't some have Winston Justice as our pick. Seems like it would have been a reach now.

675219[/snapback]

Yes....a lot of people had us taking Justice at 8. He is still on the board, but not for long. Tampa Bay is going to take Justice here.

Yes....a lot of people had us taking Justice at 8.  He is still on the board, but not for long.  Tampa Bay is going to take Justice here.

675231[/snapback]

Well the funny thing is that there would be far fewer complaints if the Bills had picked him. Yet, as we can see, the Bills could have traded down very far and still picked him.

my god he looks small, no way is he over 5'10"

675227[/snapback]

Yeah, I thought the same thing. He is listed at 5'10 1/2" or 5'11"

It would be interesting to know if that is true......

I think he plays big enough, though.

Well the funny thing is that there would be far fewer complaints if the Bills had picked him. Yet, as we can see, the Bills could have traded down very far and still picked him.

675236[/snapback]

Just goes to show you.....unless you are in the room and talking with people and get a true feel for the way things are going, who knows what may be a reach and what may not be a reach. I believe that if you have a guy you KNOW is great and you REALLY want him, then go ahead and take him.

That is what I am starting to believe about Bills pick here. This is the guy they REALLY wanted and they went out and got him. If that is the case, I am OK with the pick here.

Didn't some have Winston Justice as our pick. Seems like it would have been a reach now.

675219[/snapback]

Yeah thank god, cuz after all, who would want a reach at #8?

;)

And the beat goes on and on and on with this franchise.

I don't mind midget DB's as long as they make plays,

unlike Lil' Antoine. ;)

675249[/snapback]

Winfield is the best tackling CB I have ever seen and supports the run as good as any corner in the league

yeah thats it blame the Radiers for us making a STUPID pick

674755[/snapback]

Nice to see that Marv had all of the "what if" scenarios handled so well! "Who needs a stinkin' Plan B, our guy will be there!" Here's hoping Marv knows something we don't -- that's all I can say about that.