Hey where did that thread go?

Pete

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

_bib_ said he would like to meet me. I said i would love to, along with Aussie again because I want to drink a beer with her. DC Tom took my mention of me being at Lot one Pole 7 as an indication that there would be some sort of altercation.

Not me. Im only 14. And my dad won't let me fight. I woulndt want to anyway.

BUT, the offer still stands, Aussie (or anyone). There will be COLD Blue there On Halloween...

_bib_ said he would like to meet me. I said i would love to, along with Aussie again because I want to drink a beer with her. DC Tom took my mention of me being at Lot one Pole 7 as an indication that there would be some sort of altercation.

Not me. Im only 14. And my dad won't let me fight. I woulndt want to anyway.

BUT, the offer still stands, Aussie (or anyone). There will be COLD Blue there On Halloween...

49960[/snapback]

I have a better idea. How about both you and BiB come meet us on 10/31 at 1/6 (5?). I will have Corona Lights for both of you.

I have a better idea. How about both you and BiB come meet us on 10/31 at 1/6 (5?). I will have Corona Lights for both of you.

50007[/snapback]

Absolutly NOT!

(I only get to have Blue when i come home, I have to have BLUE! :devil: )

Plus Bill, I swear, one of these days, Im making it to NYC to hang out with you and the NYCBB ...

Absolutly NOT!

(I only get to have Blue when i come home, I have to have BLUE! :devil: )

Plus Bill, I swear, one of these days, Im making it to NYC to hang out with you and the NYCBB ...

50017[/snapback]

Tell us what you mean by "Blue" and I will buy a six-pack. In the meantime, could you be cool with BiB? OK Bro? :D:P