Yet another mock draft to feast your eyes on

Granted, I don't know how accurate this site is, but it's always fun to look at mocks.

http://www.askthecommish.com/2006nfldraft/auto_draft.asp

8 BUF Brodrick Bunkley DT 6''2", 286 FLORIDA STATE

42 BUF Eric Winston OT 6''7" , TD MIAMI (FLA.)

70 BUF Cedric Griffen CB 6'1", 190 TEXAS

73 BUF *Fred Matua OG 6'2", 305 USC

105 BUF Patrick Watkins S 6''4", 202 FLORIDA STATE

134 BUF Andre Hall RB 5''9", 204 SOUTH FLORIDA

143 BUF Tim Day TE 6''3", 265 OREGON

178 BUF Jerious Norwood RB 5''11", 204 MISSISSIPPI STATE

216 BUF Ryan LaCasse DE 6''2", 251 SYRACUSE

248 BUF Moses Osemwegie OLB 5''11", 227 VANDERBILT

Personally, I want Justice and I'm not totally sold on Winston, but I could definitely live with this draft. It certainly addresses a lot of areas (don't know about 2 rbs, though). Plus, I love the Watkins pick. Just wanted to pass this on.

Granted, I don't know how accurate this site is, but it's always fun to look at mocks. 

8  BUF  Brodrick Bunkley  DT  6''2", 286  FLORIDA STATE 

42  BUF  Eric Winston  OT  6''7" , TD  MIAMI (FLA.) 

70  BUF  Cedric Griffen  CB  6'1", 190  TEXAS 

73  BUF  *Fred Matua  OG  6'2", 305  USC 

105  BUF  Patrick Watkins  S  6''4", 202  FLORIDA STATE 

134  BUF  Andre Hall  RB  5''9", 204  SOUTH FLORIDA 

143  BUF  Tim Day  TE  6''3", 265  OREGON 

178  BUF  Jerious Norwood  RB  5''11", 204  MISSISSIPPI STATE 

216  BUF  Ryan LaCasse  DE  6''2", 251  SYRACUSE 

248  BUF  Moses Osemwegie  OLB  5''11", 227  VANDERBILT 

Personally, I want Justice and I'm not totally sold on Winston, but I could definitely live with this draft.  It certainly addresses a lot of areas (don't know about 2 rbs, though).  Plus, I love the Watkins pick.  Just wanted to pass this on.

666459[/snapback]

I dont really like the 2 RBs, but other than that it is pretty solid

Not a big fan on Bunkley, I still havent heard a good argument for him aside from "Look at him! He looks strong!" from FSU fans.

Getting Cedric Griffin in the 3rd would be too good to pass up, but I think if the Bills truly want a LG starter out of this draft, they cant wait until the second 3rd rounder we have...they have to make their 2nd rounder be spent on an OG if we want him to start this season.

Not a big fan on Bunkley, I still havent heard a good argument for him aside from "Look at him!  He looks strong!" from FSU fans. 

Getting Cedric Griffin in the 3rd would be too good to pass up, but I think if the Bills truly want a LG starter out of this draft, they cant wait until the second 3rd rounder we have...they have to make their 2nd rounder be spent on an OG if we want him to start this season.

666466[/snapback]

Dude, I love you mock. However if Wroten is on the board in the second round, I maybe tempted to go after him. I think we need another DT more than a guard. But overall, that's a great draft.

Yeah, we should have held out, released Eric and gotten nothing in return.

That would show the rest of the NFL how smart we are!

666469[/snapback]

I was only kidding. Guess that didn't come across. :lol: I'm one of the biggest Marv supporters there is. But you gotta admit on paper, it looks like a funny trade. That's all I'm saying. :D

I was only kidding.  Guess that didn't come across.  :lol:  I'm one of the biggest Marv supporters there is.  But you gotta admit on paper, it looks like a funny trade.  That's all I'm saying.  :D

666473[/snapback]

I think Malta understood you were being sarcastic. The Bills just didn't have enough leverage (obviously) to get anymore before having to axe Moulds. Besides Andre Hall has been compared favorably to some of the greatest runningbacks of all time.... by his Mom

I was only kidding.  Guess that didn't come across.  :lol:  I'm one of the biggest Marv supporters there is.  But you gotta admit on paper, it looks like a funny trade.  That's all I'm saying.  :D

666473[/snapback]

Its all good.

Besides, that might work in our favor...Andre Hall = 12 time Pro Bowler.

*goes to NFLDraftCountdown.com to find out who Andre Hall is*

Not a big fan on Bunkley, I still havent heard a good argument for him aside from "Look at him!  He looks strong!" from FSU fans. 

666466[/snapback]

Then you've read nothing i have said about bunkley. Either way i hope we dont go DT in round 1, we need huff or davis.

Personally, I want Justice and I'm not totally sold on Winston, but I could definitely live with this draft.  It certainly addresses a lot of areas (don't know about 2 rbs, though).  Plus, I love the Watkins pick.  Just wanted to pass this on.

666459[/snapback]

Are we really going to draft someone by the name of Norwood!! Even if it is a RB I can see the play by play now "Norwood goes wide to the right...."

666459[/snapback]

That's a fair mock, the selections after Hall are a little questionable but I could live with it assuming Griffen is moved to S.

Here's my picks from their 7 round draft:

1. Winston Justice OT

2. Tamba Hali DE

3a Fred Matua OG

3b Babatunde Oshinowo DT

4 Patrick Watkins S

5a Kevin Boothe OG

5b Anthony Smith S

6 Montavious Stanley DT

That one looked so sweet I gave up picking after the 6th round.

666459[/snapback]

man those are 2 really big "if's" with the first 2 picks

Not a bad mock...but as was posted earlier...gotta get them RB's outta there.I think Eric Shelton may turn out to be pretty good.He never really had enough touches at Louisville.

666543[/snapback]

When did that happen? Did the Panthers release him? you mean the other RB not shelton nopt Bush, but Gates

I am in favor of drafting a RB in this draft, I feel we need a back up, we can't expect McGahee to do it for 16 games every year, we need a back that can do big things, I don't feel that RB is Williams or gates.

If someone forgets to draft Joseph Addai, I wouldn't mind having him around in case Willis leaves or is injured. May not be a need but this guy looks like he loves to play and I think he could be an excellent addition. Not promoting this but if he is there at #42 and it's a choice between him and one of nine DT's that all look about the same... give me the stud

Bunkley would be a terrible pick. I don't think he was a safe bet to make the first round - let alone top 10 - before his workouts. Plus, he has an alarming injury history. Oh yeah, and he was caught for shoplifting a couple years ago :flirt: .

Broderick Flowers? Nah-ah. No way.