Chris Rix just spotted at the Buffalo airport.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's funny because when he was in college, I considered him the RJ of college football.  The guy had everything you look for in a QB but also had a 10 cent brain.  But he can't be much worse than Mike McMahon could he?

666241[/snapback]

My sister tutored him and many other athletes at FSU and she said Rix was the dumbest of the lot. Everyone else she made great progress with but Rix was impossible.

If Buffalo drafts Rix they'll have to also draft some of the Hurricanes secondary.  They were his best recievers.

666239[/snapback]

We'd need to trade for Rix's favorite receiver here at FSU, Sean Taylor.

It's funny because when he was in college, I considered him the RJ of college football.  The guy had everything you look for in a QB but also had a 10 cent brain.  But he can't be much worse than Mike McMahon could he?

666241[/snapback]

My sister tutored him and many other athletes at FSU and she said Rix was the dumbest of the lot. Everyone else she made great progress with but Rix was impossible.

666259[/snapback]

Rix is dumb as hell. Not to mention the guy was so full of himself. Out of thr roughly 35,000 students here, about 34,917 hated him. To put it in perspective, when the QB of your nationally ranked football team parks in a handicapped spot, your students shouldnt be fighting over who gets to call the cops on him. tells you how much he was liked.

The guy throws off his back foot, and makes poor decisions. But he can take a hit and is durable. And, to his credit, he is a hell of a pure athlete. just has a rock between the ears.

We'd need to trade for Rix's favorite receiver here at FSU, Sean Taylor.

Rix is dumb as hell. Not to mention the guy was so full of himself. Out of thr roughly 35,000 students here, about 34,917 hated him. To put it in perspective, when the QB of your nationally ranked football team parks in a handicapped spot, your students shouldnt be fighting over who gets to call the cops on him. tells you how much he was liked.

The guy throws off his back foot, and makes poor decisions. But he can take a hit and is durable. And, to his credit, he is a hell of a pure athlete. just has a rock between the ears.

666325[/snapback]

Is he "couldn't spell Cat if you spotted him the C and the T" dumb?

Living in the heart of ACC country--our local basketball schools who masquerade as trying to play football each fall--always had a chance against the usually untouchable Seminoles when this guy trotted out on the field. The guy belongs in the arena league where he doesn't have to read defenses...

666259[/snapback]

Whew, that's pretty darn dumb considering some of the invalids on the CrimiNoles. Last year, the CrimiNoles finished second on the Wonderlic, with two lowest scores by position - DE Eric Moore (9) and S Jerome Carter (12). And, yeah, the first place team was their arch rival - the Caines - with FOUR, including Everett at TE (12) and Roscoe at WR (10).

Would the CrimiNoles have beaten Penn State had AJ Nicholson not gotten arrested right before the game???

BAD BOYS

BAD BOYS

What ya gonna do...

Whew, that's pretty darn dumb considering some of the invalids on the CrimiNoles.  Last year, the CrimiNoles finished second on the Wonderlic, with two lowest scores by position - DE Eric Moore (9) and S Jerome Carter (12).  And, yeah, the first place team was their arch rival - the Caines - with FOUR, including Everett at TE (12) and Roscoe at WR (10).

Would the CrimiNoles have beaten Penn State had AJ Nicholson not gotten arrested right before the game???

BAD BOYS

BAD BOYS

What ya gonna do...

666461[/snapback]

on a little FSU crusade i see?

How cares how smart a football player is.  They used to say Bradshaw could't spell cat if you spotted him the C and the T.  So long as the dude is a smart football player, I am a happy Bills fan!

666594[/snapback]

Really?

Who is How??

666259[/snapback]

uh is this really something you want to discuss in a public forum? Anything that starts with "my sister tutored him" is certainly an eyebrow raiser that would say, "let's not go there"

to you that might seem like god given insight. But to the perverted animals that frequent this joint, (hey how are we doing tonight?) it's an invitation to a place you don't want to go.

And, yeah, the first place team was their arch rival - the Caines - with FOUR, including Everett at TE (12) and Roscoe at WR (10).

Where did you place on the test? It's spelled "Canes" As in Hurricanes, not "Caines" as in "you have the IQ of a festering sore".

And, yeah, the first place team was their arch rival - the Caines - with FOUR, including Everett at TE (12) and Roscoe at WR (10).

Where did you place on the test?  It's spelled "Canes"  As in Hurricanes, not "Caines" as in "you have the IQ of a festering sore".

666732[/snapback]

Hmmm, Kaynes fan?