How many games do we lose? Before-

Knowing this group, if we get crushed by Carolina in the first preseason game there will be plenty of people calling for their heads already.

Personally, seeing this is a rebuilding year, even though they won't officially call it that, I'll give them at least 2 years.

I think the answer wholly depends on your outlook for this season and probably next, and your opinion of Marv.

If you feel that the Bills have a shot at the playoffs or at worst finish 8-8, then I think you're calling for Marv and Jauron's heads because what you get isn't probably going to jive with your anticipated reality.

If you feel that Marv is the savior from on high sent to lead the Bills to the chosen land and he doesn't part the Red Sea this season or next you'll probably also start screaming for changes.

I think most people are anticipating a rebuilding year, so ML and DJ probably get something of a honeymoon. Unfortunately, the fans are tired of waiting and if the team had been managed better in its recent history the Bills would probably be at a peak now rather than a valley in the cyclical nature of today's NFL. I fear that the Bill may need more than 1 season to become a contender - the real question is what happens if we go 4-12 this year and don't break .500 next season - then its going to get ugly.

I think the answer wholly depends on your outlook for this season and probably next, and your opinion of Marv.

If you feel that the Bills have a shot at the playoffs or at worst finish 8-8, then I think you're calling for Marv and Jauron's heads because what you get isn't probably going to jive with your anticipated reality.

If you feel that Marv is the savior from on high sent to lead the Bills to the chosen land and he doesn't part the Red Sea this season or next you'll probably also start screaming for changes.

I think most people are anticipating a rebuilding year, so ML and DJ probably get something of a honeymoon. Unfortunately, the fans are tired of waiting and if the team had been managed better in its recent history the Bills would probably be at a peak now rather than a valley in the cyclical nature of today's NFL. I fear that the Bill may need more than 1 season to become a contender - the real question is what happens if we go 4-12 this year and don't break .500 next season - then its going to get ugly.

664570[/snapback]

Well put.

It doesn't matter to me how many wins/losses they have, it will be the quality of the games.

They could go 0-16 and I would be happy, as long as the team played hard til the end, didn't get blown out or cost themselves the game, and looked like a much improved team. I want to be able to hold my head up high and say, yes the team lost but it was a tough game and they played hard all game.

If the team shows signs of being a team on the rise, I will support the coaching staff and GM. Once it looks like the team is becoming a bunch of underachievers and the coach or GM has lost all respect from the players, I will be calling for their resignations.