Everett at 260 lbs

Guest BackInDaDay
20 lbs heavier than last season. That's a big boy. Im hopeful he gets and stays healthy.

657291[/snapback]

KOD (Kiss of Death).

Pulled his groin in camp.

Guest BackInDaDay
I know......that's why I said gets and stays healthy.

657296[/snapback]

My bad. I thought you were referring to him coming back from his prior injury. :D

20 lbs heavier, thats not good because he isnt a bruising type of TE, thought he was more of a Receiving athletic TE

I dont dislike the guy but I think he was just another mistake by TD. He was taken too early and selected ahead of other players that could have helped the Bills on the offensive or defensive lines

This pick wasnt nearly as bad as Parrish though. Taking a 5'8" 165 lb WR in the second round and with your first pick ( Bills didnt have a first ) who will never be anything more then a slot Receiver is just DUMB

I am still amazed at how bad TD was with the Bills

This pick wasnt nearly as bad as Parrish though. Taking a 5'8" 165 lb WR in the second round and with your first pick ( Bills didnt have a first ) who will never be anything more then a slot Receiver is just DUMB

Perhaps we have a vision of a league of undersized guys...

Parrish and Corey Moore DE (3rd Round, 2000) are the starters so far...Kind of PeeWee Football for the NFL. Imagine, the stadiums could be smaller, 50 yards would look like 100 with little people playing. Offensive linemen could weigh 250 again. The food bill would be less. They'd occupy less room on a plane... :D

Perhaps we have a vision of a league of undersized guys...

Parrish and Corey Moore DE (3rd Round, 2000) are the starters so far...Kind of PeeWee Football for the NFL. Imagine, the stadiums could be smaller, 50 yards would look like 100 with little people playing. Offensive linemen could weigh 250 again. The food bill would be less. They'd occupy less room on a plane...  <_<

657323[/snapback]

Yeah, why don't we add Santana Moss and Steve Smith to your undersize team. Those two guys REALLY suck! :D

Yeah, why don't we add Santana Moss and Steve Smith to your undersize team.  Those two guys REALLY suck!  :D

657326[/snapback]

Steve Smith weighs 185 lbs and Santana Moss weighs 190

Parrish is generously listed at 168

20 - 25 pounds makes a world of difference...not to mention both Smith and Moss are faster then Parrish

Steve Smith weighs 185 lbs and Santana Moss weighs 190

Parrish is generously listed at 168

20 - 25 pounds makes a world of difference...not to mention both Smith and Moss are faster then Parrish

657338[/snapback]

So what are they, 4.31 while Parrish is 4.37? When they get out on the field, it'll be difficult to tell the difference speed-wise.

While both Smith and Moss are bigger than Parrish, they're still considered undersized by NFL standards. Good thing their front offices didn't cross them off the list because of their size.

So what are they, 4.31 while Parrish is 4.37?  When they get out on the field, it'll be difficult to tell the difference speed-wise.

speed doesnt do you any good if you cant get off the line...you cant just look at how tall or short a receiver is, you also have to look at their physical size and Parrish isnt close to the same size as Smith and Moss

Parrish is frail and will battle injuries most of his career and will probably end up as a punt returner and playing as a 4th or 5th receiver

the only other NFL player Parrish has size over is Martin Gramatica

Parrish is frail and will battle injuries most of his career and will probably end up as a punt returner and playing as a 4th or 5th receiver

657359[/snapback]

That is an awful lot of supposition, assumption and just plain old guessin.

I know......that's why I said gets and stays healthy.

657296[/snapback]

Who said anything about staying healthy. He already signed a big at contract for more money in 1 year than anyone in his family has ever seen. If he rehab's its just a bigger contract, otherwise he'll just live off his U of Miami glory and open a restaurant, gettng an occasional Miami alum who made it in the NFL to stop by to drum up business

I am still amazed at how bad TD was with the Bills

657304[/snapback]

Rumor has it he's now the AD for a Sprint team on the east coast. Finally got his wish. ;)