This administration IS insane.

TPS

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seymour Hersh? What, was Art Bell busy?

The government has plans for every contingency and every scenario.

656463[/snapback]

Really? That must be why they were suprised by the Iraqi insurgency (as they have admitted). I mean who could have imagined that invading and occupying a country could lead to resistance? Any half-decent student of history could have told them that was a very real possibility.

Really? That must be why they were suprised by the Iraqi insurgency (as they have admitted). I mean who could have imagined that invading and occupying a country could lead to resistance? Any half-decent student of history could have told them that was a very real possibility.

656466[/snapback]

I said they had it. I didn't say they used it.

656466[/snapback]

So you're saying they should have plans for every scenario. Which means it's a good thing they're looking at all options regarding Iran.

So you're saying they should have plans for every scenario.  Which means it's a good thing they're looking at all options regarding Iran.

656544[/snapback]

Certainly, it's a good thing if you accept the premise that an attack on Iran is a serious option. I do not accept that premise.

The nuclear option?

God must be telling our president it's time for armageddon...

656435[/snapback]

Where were you two years ago when the administration stated that it didn't consider nuclear penetrators "nuclear weapons" if they were of sub-kiloton yield?

I find that more worrisome the New Yorker's reporting that unnamed officials state that, if something that doesn't happen happens, something else that hasn't happened might also happen. Basically, you're wetting your pants over nothing the administration did, but something the New Yorker's done. <_<

Seymour Hersh? What, was Art Bell busy?

The government has plans for every contingency and every scenario.

656463[/snapback]

Great. When you folks on the right wake up to the insanity being waged, maybe we'll be able to stop this crap....too bad you buy their pr...

Great. When you folks on the right wake up to the insanity being waged, maybe we'll be able to stop this crap....too bad you buy their pr...

656755[/snapback]

Why do I even bother...

Bush Bad. Anything and everything is nothing more than Bush Bad. I wish I could turn my brain off and become a blind Bush Bad lemming like you and anyone who doesn't agree with you is automatically a Bush apologist. That thinking thingy is sooooo hard. <_<

So you're saying they should have plans for every scenario.  Which means it's a good thing they're looking at all options regarding Iran.

656544[/snapback]

Why would you explore all options? Only stupid people explore all options and ramifications of all options. Just turn your brain off and say Bush Bad.

Why would you explore all options? Only stupid people explore all options and ramifications of all options. Just turn your brain off and say Bush Bad.

657008[/snapback]

No, smart people explore all options and ramifications of all options... Stupid people act on the ones I DON'T AGREE with... <_<:lol:

656755[/snapback]

All that's left now is a claim of racism and we'll have your typical lefty response to everything! Just don't start providing any real solutions or they will take away your "Bush Hater Club" membership.

There's always an Arquillian Battle Cruiser, or a Korillian Death Ray, or an intergalactic plague that is about to wipe out all life on this miserable little planet, and the only way these people can get on with their happy lives is that they Do... Not... Know about it!

There's always an Arquillian Battle Cruiser, or a Korillian Death Ray, or an intergalactic plague that is about to wipe out all life on this miserable little planet, and the only way these people can get on with their happy lives is that they Do... Not... Know about it!

657069[/snapback]

If ignorance is bliss - whay are there so many unhappy people ?

If ignorance is bliss - whay are there so many unhappy people ?

657072[/snapback]

Unhappiness has become institutionalized. It's become our way.

TPS would probably go into apoplexy if he ever saw the whole library.