I Can't Wait Until The Home Opener!!!!

R. Rich

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't drink that trashy Tennessee charcoal junk.

I usually go for the high-brow imported stuff like Windsor or Seagram's.

773338[/snapback]

Imported Seagram's? Aren't the VO and 7 Crown both made in America? I really don't know. I used to drink a lot of 7 Crown when I was in the Air Force (was only about $6 for a fifth then), but I always thought of it as a domestic.

Flying up from Florida on Saturday morning. Can't wait. Was there there 5 years ago for a Jets game, met some some great folks. Best tailgating ever. Section 116 row 9. 3 of us, one Jets fan.

Will be looking for somewhere to go on Saturday.

773747[/snapback]

Actually my Jets fan just backed out- got an extra ticket if anyone is interested.

Imported Seagram's?  Aren't the VO and 7 Crown both made in America?  I really don't know.  I used to drink a lot of 7 Crown when I was in the Air Force (was only about $6 for a fifth then), but I always thought of it as a domestic.

773688[/snapback]

I know Seagram's was originally a Canadian blend but I don't know if they still make any up in Canada or not. I do know there is a distillery over in SE Indiana in the Lawrenceburg area as I have partied around there several times in the past. I know guys who worked at the plant who would bring booze from the plant that didn't pass quality control. Can you imagine drinking cheap whiskey that wasn't good enough to put in a Seagram's bottle?! :rolleyes:

Oh yeah?

Well I'm coming to a TBD tailgate with a cooler of whiskey and lawnchair which I'm going to set down right beside you and then just start talking for 3 straight hours! :devil:

773263[/snapback]

Promises, promises. :pirate: