I Can't Wait Until The Home Opener!!!!

R. Rich

25 Days And Counting!!!

Hopefully, the time will fly by from now 'til then. We've got a long weekend coming up (Mommy's coming to visit!), then a short work week, then just 5 more work days for me until my week and a half vacation begins!!

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Home Opener. Not season opener. Rich doesn't care about football. Just tailgating.

762476[/snapback]

You would know.

....and Garbage Plates.  :wacko:

762617[/snapback]

Well, there is that, I suppose.

The man does have his priorities in order...

762683[/snapback]

I try.

O kay...

1 Day And Counting!!!

'til the season opener.  Go Bills!!

15 Days And Counting!!!

'til the home opener!!

765834[/snapback]

For the last six years, I'd be packing right about now, making sure I have my tickets, money, and anything else I needed to bring. Instead this year, I'm sitting in my boxers while listening to NFL Total Access.

Damm you game selection commitee!!!!!

I've been to plenty of Bills games in my 22 years, but I'm pretty sure this year will be my first home opener. I bought 4 tickets for myself, my dad, my uncle, and my gramps as a father's day present. It should be a freakin blast. I'm thinking screwdrivers and bloody mary's for the ride to the stadium, then about 5,000 beers :o Can't wait till the 24th!!!!

GO BILLS!

I've been to plenty of Bills games in my 22 years, but I'm pretty sure this year will be my first home opener. I bought 4 tickets for myself, my dad, my uncle, and my gramps as a father's day present. It should be a freakin blast. I'm thinking screwdrivers and bloody mary's for the ride to the stadium, then about 5,000 beers  :lol:  Can't wait till the 24th!!!!

GO BILLS!

765942[/snapback]

congrats, by the way your avatar is hilarious