Pet Peeve Tuesday

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As beer gets colder you taste less of it.  I suppose I can understand wanting to drink Bud and the like ice cold since you can't taste less of something that has no taste to begin with.  But good craft beer should be served anywhere between 40 and 55 F depending on style to enjoy maximum flavor.  And yes, I'm a proud beer snob.

653215[/snapback]

See, I can taste through the cold. I want craft beer (I NEVER drink Bud)...but I want it COLD. (Same for my white wine and champagne.) The liquid warms in your mouth and reveals all the flavor...in fact, you get more taste, IMO. I know I'm in the minority (among beer and wine snobs) here.

For Christ's sake, this is the USA. We have an abundance of refrigeration...let's use it! I hate when I get a drink and the glass isn't FULL of ice...packed, right to the brim.

Another The Dean oddity: While I tend to drink heavy red wine that needs to breathe, I usually start drinking it right away. I like to give it mouth-to-mouth. :rolleyes:

My pet peeve is idiots who have 10 000 posts and yet not one that displays the slight hint of intelligence.

653287[/snapback]

WTF? :rolleyes:

Story just came out 19 minutes ago, plus that type of thing is being discused on talk radio. Right now where I live, you !@#$ing moron. Go suck yourself off.

http://www.dariennews-review.com/opinion/ci_3632070

And if you responded to my thread because of my post, you may have some issues you need to tell a Doctor or the police about. ;)

WTF?  :rolleyes:

Story just came out 19 minutes ago, plus that type of thing is being discused on talk radio. Right now where I live, you !@#$ing moron. Go suck yourself off.

http://www.dariennews-review.com/opinion/ci_3632070 

And if you responded to my thread because of my post, you may have some issues you need to tell a Doctor or the police about. ;)

653297[/snapback]

He's just feeling a little bit of guilt over those 12 year olds on myspace he was trying to pick up.

QUOTE(The Dean @ Apr 4 2006, 07:13 PM)

I see Nervous Boy has been cranking the stereo again.

...or is that coming from T-Bone's cubicle?

don't tell anyone, but I actually like that "song".

don't tell anyone, but I actually like that "song". :doh:

652302[/snapback]

NG's pet peeves:

- T-Bone :lol:

- Nervous Gal :P

- Nervous Boy :P

- Nervous Girl #1 :D

- Nervous Girl #2 :D

- Nervous Squirrel :doh:

- Nervous Dog :huh:

- Satellite Dishes located in black forests :rolleyes:

- Hank McKinnell, Pfizer's Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer ;)

My pet peeve: emoticons. This is my only little annoyance, like penguins to some, and myspace pedophiles to others.

John Adams Law: the number of emoticons in a given post is inversely proportional to both the post's clarity and the poster's intelligence.

My pet peeve: emoticons. This is my only little annoyance, like penguins to some, and myspace pedophiles to others.

John Adams Law: the number of emoticons in a given post is inversely proportional to both the post's clarity and the poster's intelligence.

653450[/snapback]

Where have you been? Seems like a long time since you have posted, JA... :rolleyes: