Pet Peeve Tuesday

OK, I just stood behind a woman at the copier (no she was not cute) for 10 friggin minutes. She had a stapled document and she was flipping page by page making a copy. The copier has the ability to enlarge, reduce, copy 2 to 1, copy 1 to 2, staple, bend fold and mutilate. Meanwhile she stands there and flips one page puts it down, copies, flips to next page puts it down copies and on and on and friggin on! :w00t:

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's a pet peeve that will ensure I stay alone in this world:

Memorial stickers on the back windows of cars.

"In loving memory of Hardy Bonnertz

1920-2001

We will always love you."

What did you do, back over the dude? And you've decided that the rear window of your modified PT Cruiser is the place to adhere this little memory? Gee, I'll take "Desperate Cries for Attention" for $200, Alex. Wouldn't you want something a little more permanent? I mean, what happens when you take it through the $3 car wash at the local Conoco and you start losing letters and suddenly your car says "In loving memory of Hard Bon er z"?

I'm sure Hardy is looking down on your car, wondering WTF is wrong with you.

!@#$ing people are strange, man. Very strange.

1920-2001

What did you do, back over the dude? And you've decided that the rear window of your modified PT Cruiser is the place to adhere this little memory? Gee, I'll take "Desperate Cries for Attention" for $200, Alex. Wouldn't you want something a little more permanent? I mean, what happens when you take it through the $3 car wash at the local Conoco and you start losing letters and suddenly your car says "In loving memory of Hard Bon er z"?

651539[/snapback]

I like that man very original

I hate when you walk through a parking lot and you see that someone left their wipers in mid-wipe on the windshield of their parked car. I know that's a strange one, but it just doesn't look right.

What really chaps my ass is when you're going out and you have to pick someone up, and they tell you to come in because they're not quite ready yet. That's annoying on it's own, but to top it off....NO BEERS IN THE FRIDGE!!! WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE???

the first thing that came to mind in the past 15 minutes...

Smelly ass foreigners who dont shower or wear deodorant and thus force me to smell their foulness when i am trying to get some work done.

I commute in traffic everyday.....

People who insist on getting in the high speed lane, and then drive slow, which lets every other person get in front of them. I hate these people. Also, people who get in the Fast Lane / EZPass lane who don't have a transponder and decide to get out of the lane by stopping and putting the car in reverse. I hate these people too.

Oh yeah, here is another one...

Patriots fans! :w00t:

1920-2001

651539[/snapback]

I'll take that one step further. Went to get a picture framed and the guy behind the counter had a memorial to his dad (don't remember exactly what it said) tatooed on the back of his neck. :w00t:

Strange thing was he actually gave some pretty damn good service, and his ideas provided me with the best piece of artwork in my office.

the first thing that came to mind in the past 15 minutes...

Smelly ass foreigners who dont shower or wear deodorant and thus force me to smell their foulness when i am trying to get some work done.

651619[/snapback]

So you had lunch in a French restaurant? How was the pate?

Had a new bedroom set delivered this morning and guess what??? The dresser was damaged :w00t:;) Don't stores ever look at anything before it gets delivered and it wasn't something done in the process of delivering it.

And I get in line behind this guy at the Post Office who is paying his monthly bills with frigging money orders :D Do you know how long it takes to print out 15 of those damn things?