Losman on the trading block?

Gambler

I have posted good and bad points in the past about Losmans game

;);):lol:

I do focus on the offense, and realize certain things that other may or may not see.  Like the Oline problems while being there are in fact greatly magnified by several things, the first being poor reads by the QB.  The second is poor TE play and in ability to get into space. 

Ahh i see, now its Losman's fault that the o-line was bad. theres a new one.

Thirdly, Losman was sat for several games last year due to injured ankle, a shoulder problem, etc... 

Losman missed 1 game due to injury. last year. 1 game. Mularkey claiming JP was hurt just so he could start holcomb and try to save his job holds no water.

Sorry but there are numerous 1st rounder or other who do not and have not been given 8 game starts, because you can see enough in practices, film discussions, and preseason. 

I can give you planty of 1st rounders who never saw one single play in their careers during the regular season.

646269[/snapback]

find me a list.

God you are dense.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

;)  ;)  :lol:

Losman missed 1 game due to injury. last year. 1 game. Mularkey claiming JP was hurt just so he could start holcomb and try to save his job holds no water.

find me a list.

God you are dense.

646278[/snapback]

Nice personal attack, moron. What a friggen idiot. But here are some names who played minimally over short careers (3 years or less) or not at all:

Todd Marinovich (I believe only one nfl start in a playoff game)

Jim Druckenmiller (1 nfl start)

Akili Smith

Reggie Dupard

Jarrod Bunch

Tony Smith

Tommy Vardell

Vaughn Dunbar

Lawrence Phillips

Curtis Enis

John Avery

Hart Lee Dykes

Marcus Nash

Kevin Allen (Never started, only played one season)

Brian Jozwiak

John Clay (NEVER PLAYED A DOWN in 2 seasons with raiders and chargers)

Bernard Williams (only played one season)

Billy Milner (I am not sure he ever played)

Trezelle Jenkins (played in 7 games, never started)

Andre Johnson (never started)

Shawn Knight

Ted Gregory

Jon Harris

Alvin Toles

Mike Junkin

Clifford Charlton

Huey Richardson

Trev Alberts

Nice personal attack, moron.  What a friggen idiot.  But here are some names who played minimally over short careers (3 years or less)  or not at all:

646299[/snapback]

Of course, the standard you set was "...1st rounders who never saw one single play in their careers during the regular season." So your list doesn't actually apply. ;);)

Of course, the standard you set was "...1st rounders who never saw one single play in their careers during the regular season."  So your list doesn't actually apply.   ;)  ;)

646301[/snapback]

There are a couple, and that is only guys drafted in the last 20 years. Of course I can go back and find more.

Johnson, Milner and Williams I am sure never played a regular season game.

Nice personal attack, moron.  What a friggen idiot.  But here are some names who played minimally over short careers (3 years or less)  or not at all:

Todd Marinovich (I believe only one nfl start in a playoff game)

Jim Druckenmiller (1 nfl start)

Akili Smith

Reggie Dupard

Jarrod Bunch

Tony Smith

Tommy Vardell

Vaughn Dunbar

Lawrence Phillips

Curtis Enis

John Avery

Hart Lee Dykes

Marcus Nash

Kevin Allen (Never started, only played one season)

Brian Jozwiak

John Clay (NEVER PLAYED A DOWN in 2 seasons with raiders and chargers)

Bernard Williams (only played one season)

Billy Milner (I am not sure he ever played)

Trezelle Jenkins (played in 7 games, never started)

Andre Johnson (never started)

Shawn Knight

Ted Gregory

Jon Harris

Alvin Toles

Mike Junkin

Clifford Charlton

Huey Richardson

Trev Alberts

646299[/snapback]

Don't forget my personal favorite,

Yatil Green. ;);):lol::D:D

Don't forget my personal favorite,

Yatil Green. ;)  ;)  :lol:  :D  :D

646305[/snapback]

I didn't include guys who didn't play solely due to injuries, that wouldn't be fair. this list is just bad players who never were good enough to start or even play in more then a handfull of games.

I didn't include guys who didn't play solely due to injuries, that wouldn't be fair.  this list is just bad players who never were good enough to start or even play in more then a handfull of games.

646307[/snapback]

Oh, OK...how about Eric Kumerow & John Bosa? ;)

hmm...a quarterback of unproven talent who "can't lead" and in whom the team has no confidence?  Yup..there will be 31 teams lining up at our doors for the opportunity to get him.  We might even get another number one draft choice! Let's get real.  If they feel that way about him, let him go and do it now.  I don't understand why they would feel that way, and can't really respect Marv or Dick if they are polling the players on whether the kid can "lead".  Tell them to stop thinking about judging leadership and start thinking about their inability to pass block.

645627[/snapback]

Don't Marv and Dick know how to sell a "used car?"

;);)

All 31 one out there... He runs like a top! You'll will have no problems. And no... You don't get a warranty.

:lol::D

Tom Ruud, Okie Dokes, Perry Tuttle, Booker Moore.... ;)

646319[/snapback]

Thanks for helping prove my case.

Again, whatever my feelings are, if the management feels he isn't right then they need to trade him this year when the chances are better to get something. If they feel he will ride the bench or not been the long term solution he will just lower the asking price next year and the team will have digressed. Again, regarless of mine or anyone elses feelings the coaches and front office need to answer that and make a decision based on that.

Again, whatever my feelings are, if the management feels he isn't right then they need to trade him this year when the chances are better to get something. If they feel he will ride the bench or not been the long term solution he will just lower the asking price next year and the team will have digressed. Again, regarless of mine or anyone elses feelings the coaches and front office need to answer that and make a decision based on that.

646321[/snapback]

And can they make that decision without ever seeing him throw a pass live, play in this offense, throw to these new receivers, not have to deal with Moulds, be a third year pro instead of a second year rookie, etc.

NO.

And can they make that decision without ever seeing him throw a pass live, play in this offense, throw to these new receivers, not have to deal with Moulds, be a third year pro instead of a second year rookie, etc.

NO.

646331[/snapback]

That's your opinion, and you are entitled to it. I do not discount your opinion, why must you make it personal and discount mine? ;)

646321[/snapback]

Like I wrote earlier, I agree 100%. The biggest mistake a GM can make in today's NFL is not knowing when to cut your losses & move on (see TD extending the Brain Dead One in 2004 which ended up costing us the playoffs ;) & eventually costing him his job ;) ). IF they don't think JP's got it (and they know a lot more about him then anyone in here), then get him out of here ASAP. :lol:

;)  ;)  :lol:

find me a list.

God you are dense.

646278[/snapback]

He actually missed a bunch of games last year because he was hurt.

YOUR INTERPRETATION is that the coach sat him out because another qb gave us a better chance to win (which is ironic in itself).

YOU were not there. You don't know that to be true.

THE FACTS are JP has missed at least 13 games over two seasons because of injury. If thats not showing potential for being anything but injury prone then i don't know what is.

Other people can have opinions and they are not morons simply because they don't agree with you.

You haven't once backed up a fact with why JP is good.

Lots of QBs have come back from bad years - lots haven't

He had better stats then Elway - who the hell cares

He had a bad line - a successful QB can hide some oline problems with smart decisions.

Tell me something good he's done for an entire game - or better yet over the course of 4 games.

the only thing i can come up with is be injured. He does that very well

Don't even bother, man.  This sh-- is like arguing with a brick wall.  Except for the opposition has less going on upstairs.

Make rational statements and you'll just get a lot of "but... but... he sucks!" and a few unfounded statements made after seeing half a season of stats under a moron for a coach and a sieve for a line, while the 'star' receiver pouts like a 4-year old.  Apparently that's enough for some people.  Let's just draft Cutler now so we can get over him and draft the Notre Dame QB the next year.  Idiots.

646057[/snapback]

Well said (and John from Hemet as well). This crap is getting way old, but won't be going away any time soon unfortunately.