Advice, this kid needs to get punched in the mouth

The_Real

Honestly there is a couple things I WOULD do here

If you want him gone for awhile. Plant some kind of substance in his car (with out him knowing). Then on a pay phone, call the local po-po and tell them that your kid told you that he's been dealing to high school kids out of his car. Then continue to tell the po-po that you have a 45 loaded if they don't take care of it right away, you will. They find the stuff and he's gone.

or..

Talk to your brother. Tell him what kind of a friend this douche bag is, and let him know your feelings towards him. If he ignores you or doesn't get it. And continues to support this clown. Bust his jaw right in front of your brother.

Every way you look at it, the dude thinks your a weak person because he ripped you off. IF YOU let people like this walk all over you they'll keep doing it over and over, because they know you are'nt gonna do sh-- about it. Stand up for yourself. Some times fighting really isn't the answer, revenge is.....

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't quite know what to say here. Sometimes people just need what's coming to them if they refuse to act right, and those who are victims tend to remain victims until they do something about it. Whatever you decide to do, do something or sh-- is never going to change, and he'll continue to laugh at you until he's shown different. Hell with the cops. I'm never a fan of fighting for stupid reasons, but sometimes people just don't give you a choice and sadly, that's the only thing they understand. Either give me my money, or lose it in hide. And leave your brother out of it. This is between him and you.

643878[/snapback]

That's what I'm saying GoB. I'm not one to go around threatening people or starting fights. I'm just tired of this kid and his attitude and if I don't beat the sh-- out of him he's going to have a. my money and b. no bruises to prove he has my money.

That in itself is just wrong.

It's a cuban neck tie and I just happen to be cuban.... :P

644128[/snapback]

Do you want the $, revenge, or both? If it's the $, a small amount of plotting will be needed. If you let some time go by, you could get in tight with him and then treat his abode like a looter treats a electronic store during a riot.

If revenge is soley what you seek, it will take a wee bit more work but the results will be worth it. What type of person is he? Where does he work? I would go right for the jugular, and target his job if it really means something to him. If they drug test at his employer, a little weed/coke pizza sprinkle would work nice. Just make sure he's drunk cuz otherwise he might notice the otherwise weird sensation the pizza is giving him.

No drug test? Find out the dirt with this !@#$. Is he married or in a serious relationship? This target is easy but a lot more volatile. Everybody has dirt. Find out what his is and spread it where needed. You may not get your $ back but ruining someones life can be invaluable.

That's what I'm saying GoB.  I'm not one to go around threatening people or starting fights.  I'm just tired of this kid and his attitude and if I don't beat the sh-- out of him he's going to have a. my money and b. no bruises to prove he has my money. 

That in itself is just wrong.

644127[/snapback]

Frankly, you're letting this kid live rent free in your head and control your emotions. The problem isn't him, its how you react to him. He's an !@#$. Next time he confronts or does anything call him on it. Tell your brother your feelings about it, and cut him out of your life. If you're going to punch every bully you run across in your life, your existence will be short, unrewarding and brutal.

He's 26. 

He stole the money from me from a business endeavor that he worked on.  He told me the gross of what we earned was 450 dollars lower than it was.  Today I talked to the other parties involved and got the truth. The other person in charge of finance lives in Minnesota and I just had the chance to speak with him. 

Grow up and move on. Getting into fights past the age of 18 is pathetic. And consider yourself lucky that it only cost you $450 to learn the lesson that you don't enter into 'business endeavors' when people you don't like and don't trust.

And THEN go fug his mother.

I've known this kid for about 12 or 13 He stole the money from me from a business endeavor that he worked on. He told me the gross of what we earned was 450 dollars lower than it was. Today I talked to the other parties involved and got the truth. The other person in charge of finance lives in Minnesota and I just had the chance to speak with him.

T_R

643699[/snapback]

Weed?

Simple:

1. Urinate in a bottle

2. Leave said bottle out in the sun for a few days

3. Pour contents of bottle down the air intake grill on the front of his car (at the base of the windshield)

4. Hilarity ensues, and he'll never get that smell out

Grow up and move on.  Getting into fights past the age of 18 is pathetic.  And consider yourself lucky that it only cost you $450 to learn the lesson that you don't enter into 'business endeavors' when people you don't like and don't trust.

644215[/snapback]

I agree.

Simple:

1. Urinate in a bottle

2. Leave said bottle out in the sun for a few days

3. Pour contents of bottle down the air intake grill on the front of his car (at the base of the windshield)

4. Hilarity ensues, and he'll never get that smell out

644245[/snapback]

That's good. I have a neighbor that might remedy.

You're a 27 year old adult. Somehow picking a fight doesn't seem like the solution.

Cut your losses and move on.

644280[/snapback]

I agree here and would add that if your bro can't see this is a problem let him know your going to back away from him too.

I've known this kid for about 12 or 13 years.  He's a lying cheating self centered prick who needs to have someone kick his ass.  He's stolen money from me in the past, he tried to jump me, he's antogonized me to the point where I have seriously had enough. 

Here's the catch, he's my brother's bestfriend. 

At this point I'm tired of the excuses my brother generates for why I'm not allowed to kick his ass.  I'm 27 years old and maybe been in 5 fights my whole life.  I don't look for them and I don't usually get involved.  Yet this kid has pushed me too far.  Now, all I want to do is have 15 minutes alone so that I can give him the proper beating he deserves. 

Yet, now he's telling me he's going to call the cops on me if I beat him.  I'm not going to call the cops for the money he stole or for any other reason I just want my 15 minutes. 

It was 450 dollars. 

What should I do? 

T_R

643699[/snapback]

Call the police about the theft.