Take McCown off the list...

Buftex

I could see the "braintrust" doing something that ridiculous.

632346[/snapback]

No they wont because Jauron did not favor Joey at all when I was talking with Lions fans last year.

I repeat....Jauron will not bring in Joey.

Guest BackInDaDay
He "trips" a lot. :doh:

632333[/snapback]

True, but he's smart enough to wear his 'Bill Holden Drinking Helmet'.

Actually, when you compare Harrington's stats to Holcombs first four years... :doh:

But seriously, if Shane Matthews is retiring (do we know?), then we'll need a #3. I wouldn't mind taking a look at Joey Harrington - maybe throw him into the competitive mix. I think some on this board liked him - at least a little - coming out of Oregon, no?

Actually, when you compare Harrington's stats to Holcombs first four years... :doh:

But seriously, if Shane Matthews is retiring (do we know?), then we'll need a #3.  I wouldn't mind taking a look at Joey Harrington - maybe throw him into the competitive mix.  I think some on this board liked him  - at least a little - coming out of Oregon, no?

632429[/snapback]

I never thought much of him...but, didn't hate him either. Keep in mind se wasn't Dicky J's guy in Detriot. So that doesn't bode well for him here.

Funny, I heard on the radio last night, the Raiders were going to make a run at Griese!

632451[/snapback]

The local paper had them making a run at McCown. :doh: