Seriously, could it be T.O.?

I realize i'm asking for trouble by even bringing this up, but could it?

I mean both Owens and Moulds are players that should have been released by now. Each team will need a replacement at WR after their departures.

Now with Givens being signed, there isn't really anyone left on the market. I know Marv is looking for "character" guys, but he's also not stupid.

Whatever team gets Owens is going to get a vastly different player. He knows that this is his last chance. If he messes up on his next team, no one will want to spend any money on him at all.

I think it's a definite possibility. Now i'll hang up and get flamed worse than the high school star, i'm sure.

TO reminds me of Bruce Smith....I didn't really like him Monday thru Saturday, but come Sunday, there was noone I would rather have then Bruce...

TO IS a force....I'd love to have him on the team, however I think he would destroy any QB who didn't throw him the ball...

I mean both Owens and Moulds are players that should have been released by now. Each team will need a replacement at WR after their departures.

Now with Givens being signed, there isn't really anyone left on the market. I know Marv is looking for "character" guys, but he's also not stupid.

Whatever team gets Owens is going to get a vastly different player. He knows that this is his last chance. If he messes up on his next team, no one will want to spend any money on him at all.

I think it's a definite possibility. Now i'll hang up and get flamed worse than the high school star, i'm sure.

628754[/snapback]

I'm all for it. How interesting would it be to watch him interact with jp. That said I don't see marv pulling the trigger.

628754[/snapback]

You really don't know Marv Levy. T.O. is the antithesis of the new Levy made Bills.

Marv would have some SERIOUS credibility problems if he signs TO after every other word out of his mouth since he took the GM role has been "character"... unless he explains what he really meant was "guys who are characters..."

TO would kill our team.

No way.

Pisses me off just thinking about it.

628776[/snapback]

Hate to break the news to you, but the team is pretty much dead already. To would either finish the job or breath some new life into the team. I'd say do it -- trade EM for TO.

Hate to break the news to you, but the team is pretty much dead already. To would either finish the job or breath some new life into the team. I'd say do it -- trade EM for TO.

628813[/snapback]

ALl for it.... 2 thumbs up! Let the guy make plays, and talk to the media.

628813[/snapback]

EXACTLY!

I could easily see Marv at a press conference smiling with T.O. and saying, "I met this young man and he was a tremendous character. He made some mistakes but he assures me that he's ready to play".

I feel that we're in a perfect position for him. If he does screw up again, what will happen? We're already screwed. Denying us would just screw him more.

628754[/snapback]

Owens has been in Miami the last few weeks. He will sign with the Dolphins, I can almost gurantee it.

T.O's going to the 'Felons and we should all be happy about it. He and Culpepper will be feuding by week #2. It doesn't matter who his QB is, they'll fight. He's already thrown Garcia AND McNabb under the bus and destroyed the fabric of both of those teams. Maybe they'll hold it together for one year, but by year two Miami will be disintegrating...rotten from within.

BTW....IF by some unholy deal the BIlls DO bring TO to Buffalo I am putting everything away until he's gone. He is such a scumbag I absolutely refuse to support any team he plays for. Those who compared him to Bruce Smith are wrong, Bruce NEVER ripped apart the team, he only griped about money. The closest we ever came was Kelly v. Ballard/Thomas/Burkett. How fun was that year? Anyone else wanna go back to 1989?