So Basically, Levy's Done Nothing

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That wasn't Animal House.  And I know more about it than you, because I blew out my knee on the way to the theater and never saw it...

627356[/snapback]

It's alright. Before the injury you were probably going to be one of the better people to ever have seen it. Anyone who knew anything about viewing "Animal House" knew you were going to be one to watch.

Yeah the one with that professor that would have been lecturing at Harvard except that he blew out his knee?  Those sure were good times that we didn't have.  Remember when you and I were both not dating the captain of the cheerleading team until we found out that she was not dating us at the same time?  Or how about the time we took those chicks to that bar and those big black guys asked us if they could dance with our dates and we were too scared to say no and then we ran out of the bar......oh nevermind that was Animal House.

627351[/snapback]

I think of not dating those cheerleaders often. Those were awesome times we didn't have! The best part was the way we didn't ace all those exams after not staying out late without partying and such. Man, I'm getting overcome with memories I don't have... sniff, sniff...

Was this program so bad that we had to introduce quirky new characters to keep the audience interested?  And if it is, can't we do better than these guys?

Soprano (look at ME...i have inside sources)

ground chuck (Look at ME...I'm an expert I PLAYED football)...since when is that EVER been a criterion for having intelligence?

mattb74 (Look at ME. I don't understand spacing or paragraph structure, but I know enough to not pick Penn State players. Trust me on this)

Wasn't Kramer available?

627268[/snapback]

WE ALSO HAD THE JACKASS THAT COULDNT FIND THE CAPS LOCK KEY ON HIS KEYBOARD!!!!! DONT FORGET HIM!

Me neither!  Man what a small Internet it is.  We should get together some time and catch up on old times.  Give me a call man.  Really good to type to you again.

627329[/snapback]

Hey, remember that class the three of us didn't take together there?  Yeah, me neither...

627338[/snapback]

I guess the world doesnt change as much as some people think. I'm currently not going to the school you guys didnt go to. I dont go to the exact same bars you guys didnt go to! I cant believe how much we dont have in common!

I guess the world doesnt change as much as some people think. I'm currently not going to the school you guys didnt go to. I dont go to the exact same bars you guys didnt go to! I cant believe how much we dont have in common!

627424[/snapback]

Wow. The more things don't change, the more they don't stay the same.

Does that class I didn't take still not have that professor without the quirky personality not teaching it?

I couldn't figure out why this post has so many replies. I only caught the first two or three.

Then I read it, holy crap! This has the potential to go into Retatta meltdown territory, as long as Chuck keeps posting.... :)

This is the same guy as over at Sabres Report.  Post #7 in the thread.  His original post from earlier this morning is now gone, but you can see it quoted in this thread.  He almost turned pro in hockey as well.  Really.

Troll evidence

627296[/snapback]

Maybe LB or SDS can investigate whether it looks like the same poster... He did hijack LabattBlue's thread over there... :)

627424[/snapback]

Small world, isn't it? Would have been larger if some clown hadn't taken a 2x4 to it back in high school...

I would have been a top NFL pick if I hadn't come up with a bad case of Unathleticism in school...

Was this program so bad that we had to introduce quirky new characters to keep the audience interested?  And if it is, can't we do better than these guys?

Soprano (look at ME...i have inside sources)

ground chuck (Look at ME...I'm an expert I PLAYED football)...since when is that EVER been a criterion for having intelligence?

mattb74 (Look at ME. I don't understand spacing or paragraph structure, but I know enough to not pick Penn State players. Trust me on this)

Wasn't Kramer available?

627268[/snapback]

Stay tuned for "A Very Special Stadium Wall" coming soon. I hear Ted McGinley may be a guest star.

Stay tuned for "A Very Special Stadium Wall" coming soon.  I hear Ted McGinley may be a guest star.

627494[/snapback]

Ted's the kiss of death (although Married With Children stayed on the air for a few years after he joined)...and I'm thinking he may already be here.

I know more about football than you ever will! Have you ever played? I was a top college prospect before I blew my knee out back in 1992. I know you build it on a great offensive line and we are not doing that. It's killing me watching this crap unfold

627223[/snapback]

Are you sure it was the knee blow out that ended your "football career" or was it the multiple concussions that have obviously received?

He has signed three nobodies. Tippet was a second string, that tight end is a joke and the wide out was traded for a 5th round pick and we gave him a million bucks.

627167[/snapback]

I'll try and actually respond to this. Did you want the Bills to shell out $100 million dollars of backloaded contracts, rendering the team useless and inept in 3 years because they were players that you heard of? If that is the case, root for the Redskins. They seem to be throwing $ at everyone that anyone has ever heard of. After that, they still don't seem that good.

Does this mean TSW has officially jumped the shark?

Thought so.

627509[/snapback]

I think TSW jumps the shark every year. At exactly this time (post-Super Bowl, pre-draft). Then, sometime in July, something happens. Time reverses itself, the gang never goes to Hollywood, and Fonzie is never asked to perform a water stunt in a leather jacket.