So Basically, Levy's Done Nothing

Sorry, I don't give out my name on the net, but if you followed high school football in the early 1990's you sure as hell would know my name. Take that to the bank.

627244[/snapback]

Uncle Rico?

"How much you wanna make a bet I can throw a football over them mountains?... Yeah... Coach woulda put me in fourth quarter, we would've been state champions. No doubt. No doubt in my mind. "

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, I don't give out my name on the net, but if you followed high school football in the early 1990's you sure as hell would know my name. Take that to the bank. So tell us your experience, I'm sure we would like to know how much you learned playing Madden 2000. Take a hint, leave the football to those of us that know it

627244[/snapback]

Oh and by the way I play Madden 2006, I'm up to date :) .

So to recap...our picks suck, our front office sucks, our team sucks and life's activities should now be reduced to worm eating.

Excellent. If you have any free time, please let me know when I'm going to die as I hate surprises.

627183[/snapback]

What's wrong weith you?

You forgot to mention our weather, our city, our stadium, our fans :)

Sorry, I don't give out my name on the net, but if you followed high school football in the early 1990's you sure as hell would know my name. Take that to the bank. So tell us your experience, I'm sure we would like to know how much you learned playing Madden 2000. Take a hint, leave the football to those of us that know it

627244[/snapback]

I had a friend was a big football player

back in high school

He could throw that speedball by you

Make you look like a fool boy

Saw him the other night at this roadside bar

I was walking in, he was walking out

We went back inside sat down had a few drinks

but all he kept talking about was

Chorus:

Glory days well they'll pass you by

Glory days in the wink of a young girl's eye

Glory days, glory days

Chorus (repeat twice)

Uncle Rico?

"How much you wanna make a bet I can throw a football over them mountains?... Yeah... Coach woulda put me in fourth quarter, we would've been state champions. No doubt. No doubt in my mind. "

627255[/snapback]

LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:w00t:B-)

That is one of the best responses I've ever read on here......nice job! :)

Was this program so bad that we had to introduce quirky new characters to keep the audience interested? And if it is, can't we do better than these guys?

Soprano (look at ME...i have inside sources)

ground chuck (Look at ME...I'm an expert I PLAYED football)...since when is that EVER been a criterion for having intelligence?

mattb74 (Look at ME. I don't understand spacing or paragraph structure, but I know enough to not pick Penn State players. Trust me on this)

Wasn't Kramer available?

I know more about football than you ever will! Have you ever played? I was a top college prospect before I blew my knee out back in 1992. I know you build it on a great offensive line and we are not doing that. It's killing me watching this crap unfold

627223[/snapback]

HEY! I almost coached a pee-wee football team once, so we basically know the same amount of worthless crap.

627244[/snapback]

OMG this is getting better and better.

I re-unresign.

Can you elaborate on how your individual reign of high school football terror sheds light on your ability to judge NFL talent, the salary cap and building a team that can win the Super Bowl? And how 48 hours into free agency this team should be already-assembled? 250 words or less, please.

Gotta be Hogboy.  "Central Methodist University" sounds so much like him.

627267[/snapback]

No he blew out his knee CTM, go back and read the post buddy, you got me confused with this assclown. He wanted to know about the football experience I didn't have.

I played one year of college ball for an NAIA team....Central Methodist University in Fayette, Missouri.  Then I did so much ligament damage to my foot, I had to give up football and I transferred to the University of Missouri.  What college did you play for, or was it just high school.

627251[/snapback]

I played for Sweet Home high school as a Freshman and Sophmore and didn't get along with the coach and players too well so I transfered to Williamsville South and was injured as a Senior after I had a scholorship to Tulane

I played for Sweet Home high school as a Freshman and Sophmore and didn't get along with the coach and players too well so I transfered to Williamsville South and was injured as a Senior after I had a scholorship to Tulane

627275[/snapback]

So your qualification for criticizing the front office is that you didn't play at Tulane? :)

627275[/snapback]

OK, so you played HIGH SCHOOL football. That means you have about the same football knowledge as just about everyone else.