So Basically, Levy's Done Nothing

Well, I guess I'll have my secretary proof read my posts from now on. You have a secratary? I do

628261[/snapback]

Well. That certainly put me in my place. I can see now that a guy who didn't play at Tulane but has a secretary certainly has more football knowledge than I. :(

Anyone who considers "having a secretary" as an accomplishment seriously needs to get a life.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I guess I'll have my secretary proof read my posts from now on. You have a secratary? I do

628261[/snapback]

Correct spelling:

sec·re·tar·y Audio pronunciation of "secretary" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (skr-tr)

n. pl. sec·re·tar·ies

1. A person employed to handle correspondence, keep files, and do clerical work for another person or an organization.

2. An officer who keeps records, takes minutes of the meetings, and answers correspondence, as for a company.

3. An official who presides over an administrative department of state.

4. A desk with a small bookcase on top.

I know more about football than you ever will! Have you ever played? I was a top college prospect before I blew my knee out back in 1992. I know you build it on a great offensive line and we are not doing that. It's killing me watching this crap unfold

627223[/snapback]

Now that we know that you're an egomaniacal deluded lying no name bitter has-been cripple who alienated your coaches and teammates and nearly played a full season of high school and nearly visited a lousy college program, my opinion of your football acumen just skyrocketed. I'll be looking out for your next thread!

Anyone who has to come on here and try to make himself look important and cool is either a rich little snot who thinks his crap don't stink because daddy is a big shot or because he has no friends and tries to make up for it by telling people how "important" he is.

This is just laughable. You are a tool.

Well.  That certainly put me in my place.  I can see now that a guy who didn't play at Tulane but has a secretary certainly has more football knowledge than I.  :(

Anyone who considers "having a secretary" as an accomplishment seriously needs to get a life.

628271[/snapback]

Ok funny man, suppose you tell me the difference between an 'encrouchment' penalty and 'off sides' Or perhaps thats too deep for you?

You know who I think of when this piece of work posts? That guy from that National Lampoons movie Van Wilder. That stuckup jerkoff who craps in the trash can at the end of the movie. I think they could be the same people. Anyone agree?

Ok funny man, suppose you tell me the difference between an 'encrouchment' penalty and 'off sides' Or perhaps thats too deep for you?

628278[/snapback]

You are an attorney and you can't even spell Encroachment. It is not just a football term, but legal terminology as well. What a dumb @ss.

You are an attorney and you can't even spell Encroachment. It is not just a football term, but legal terminology as well. What a dumb @ss.

628285[/snapback]

He works for Legal Aid.....he was going to work for Robert Shapiro but a knee injury held him back.