It's Official....Bills Release OT Mike Williams!

Mike32282

God, look at the long list of who was available...I know I know, you can't play the hindsight game...but when you cut a #4 overall pick only 4 years after his selection, it sets you back.

609819[/snapback]

Good point...and yes its good in a sense that he is gone...but financially it does set you back more then people realize.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He made Jonas look like the poster boy of healthyness.

609833[/snapback]

Good Point but one of the last things I will lable MW is tough, lots of potential just never seemed to put it all together in the given time. I hope he does well, but it was time to part ways.

Good point...and yes its good in a sense that he is gone...but financially it does set you back more then people realize.

609829[/snapback]

I agree on the financial part but ML is sticking true to his 'character guys' comment. And I appreciate that. Stick to ONE strategy and be true to it with your actions.

Likewise. MW needs a fresh start, and so do we...

609814[/snapback]

Surely the way his Bill's chapter needed to end. And I have no doubt he'll find a home where he'll reach a productive level of play for an extended stretch, after which the history rewrite for many will be "and then we let Williams get away".

Good Point but one of the last things I will lable MW is tough, lots of potential just never seemed to put it all together in the given time. I hope he does well, but it was time to part ways.

609839[/snapback]

The only time he ever got tough was when the drive-thru lane at Burger King was backed up.

Please... the only time he ever got tough was when the drive-thru lane at Burger King was backed up.

609852[/snapback]

I said one of the Last things I would lable him was tough, he was giant puss