What are all you whiners going to say when

Tolstoy

Just curious.

This team does not have the structural defects that it had last year, when it had a coach (Gilbride) who simply could not commit to a running game, and a head coach who didn't know how to call a game. Quite the contrary, they have a good game philosophy, good coaches, and players with a lot of potential. Sure Bledsoe and the offense could play better. Give it some time. They will start to click.

Ask yourself this, what if the offense does get quite a bit better? What if the line starts to gel, and the running game gets going? What if the line starts to protect better, and Bledsoe starts to hit his targets more consistently? Would this not be a scary team?

All you nay sayers are a bunch of whiny crybabies. So what if, in the worst case scenario, our team goes down the tubes this season? Are you going to bail out like a rat, or go down with them like a man?

Just curious.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Guest_dan_*

Like my daddy always said....

stevestojan in one hand and hope in the other and see which one fills up first.

I been down for years.. so I can't get no lower with them.

Just curious.

This team does not have the structural defects that it had last year, when it had a coach (Gilbride) who simply could not commit to a running game, and a head coach who didn't know how to call a game.  Quite the contrary, they have a good game philosophy, good coaches, and players with a lot of potential.  Sure Bledsoe and the offense could play better.  Give it some time.  They will start to click.

Ask yourself this, what if the offense does get quite a bit better?  What if the line starts to gel, and the running game gets going?  What if the line starts to protect better, and Bledsoe starts to hit his targets more consistently?  Would this not be a scary team?

All you nay sayers are a bunch of whiny crybabies.  So what if, in the worst case scenario, our team goes down the tubes this season?  Are you going to bail out like a rat, or go down with them like a man?

Just curious.

43810[/snapback]

I'm curious too....What would TSW be like if everyone came here after a loss and all posted the same thing...they tried hard, we'll get them next time, it wasn't as bad as it looked, it's only two games, it's nobody's fault, etc....

It would be like a debate except with everyone taking the same side. Doesn't sound too interesting to me????

Just curious.

This team does not have the structural defects that it had last year, when it had a coach (Gilbride) who simply could not commit to a running game, and a head coach who didn't know how to call a game.  Quite the contrary, they have a good game philosophy, good coaches, and players with a lot of potential.  Sure Bledsoe and the offense could play better.  Give it some time.  They will start to click.

Ask yourself this, what if the offense does get quite a bit better?  What if the line starts to gel, and the running game gets going?  What if the line starts to protect better, and Bledsoe starts to hit his targets more consistently?  Would this not be a scary team?

All you nay sayers are a bunch of whiny crybabies.  So what if, in the worst case scenario, our team goes down the tubes this season?  Are you going to bail out like a rat, or go down with them like a man?

Just curious.

43810[/snapback]

They're not going to.

I'm curious too....What would TSW be like if everyone came here after a loss and all posted the same thing...they tried hard, we'll get them next time, it wasn't as bad as it looked, it's only two games, it's nobody's fault, etc....

43818[/snapback]

Read one of the Bledsoe apologist threads & you'll find out.

:lol::w00t::w00t:

A victory over the Patriots next week would rank up there with 'Miracle on Ice'. Do you really see it coming? It definitely would rank in the all time top 10 of Bills' victories . I don't see it.

Who really cares?

The Bills have already squandered two easily winnable games.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

You might need it come December when the cold winds are blowing in Western New York and you're watching other teams play while the Bills are busy playing golf in Florida and Drew is back at his ranch getting quality time in with his family during the offseason.

What will one victory against the Patriots mean when you look at the overall picture and the current state of the BIlls, I mean we could and should be 2-0 right now, and would we be happy about that??? do you think people down in Jacksonville are really happy with there 2-0 start, we still have a statue at QB, no receiver opposite Eric Moulds, a TE we gave an extension to that can't catch, an average o-line, and no true pass rush, NE will eventually be defeated and we may or may not be the team to do it, plus we will be at home, so I won't be impressed with beatin NE after our bye

Just curious.

Just curious.

43810[/snapback]

yea, yea "What if, what if" If I won $50million I could do this and do that but that isnt going to happen. Bills have zero chance of beating the Pats. They cant beat two sub par teams like the Jags and Faiders no way they are going to beat a two time Super Bowl winner. Only chance is that the Pats come out so overconfident that they feel they dont have to try at all. Face it. Bills suck ass. And im as loyal fan as there is.

This team does not have the structural defects that it had last year, when it had a coach (Gilbride) who simply could not commit to a running game, and a head coach who didn't know how to call a game. Quite the contrary, they have a good game philosophy, good coaches..............

Thank you, Count Leo.

Reading these repeated assertations that this team somehow bore some resemblance to last year's circus was beginning to bug the hell out of me. I was wondering if there wasn't some other folks out there who could see the discernable differences that had manifested themselves as early as Game 1.

This team looks nothing like the Alabama yard sale we were forced to endure last year. While the improvement hasn't resulted in W's either of the first two weeks I'm encouraged by the leap forward the OLine has already taken(particularly impressive when considering how little time they got together in preseason and the fact that their first two opponents boasted TED, Sapp, Stroud and Henderson), by the lightyears improvement in game management in all facets, by the willingness of the staff to play to their team's strengths (although I wish our OLine had the horses to get out on the screen more as I think it would really help keep the heat off Drew) and by the individual improvement in guys like Denney, Teague, REdwards, JReed, Kelsay and in time I think we may even be able to include Bledsoe AND Lindell in this group.

For now I'll temper my dissatisfaction in the response of Billsnation with the knowledge that those first two weeks were absolutely brutal ways to lose games and an understanding of the level of frustration that has been building within the fan base for as long as the RJ/Flutie debacle.

This team and these fans really need a couple bounces to go their way. It's been too damned long since we've been able to marshall our forces and if we can just get things moving in the right direction, the re-awakening of a focused and hungry 12thman could really make playing this physical Bills team a nightmare for visiting opponents.

Cya

Sure sounds like it  :lol:

43863[/snapback]

I truly am. But being loyal doesnt mean to blindly ignore the obvious and support a team that should be doing better. Whats so dis heartening about the Bills as a organization is they continue to make the same mistakes. Two conistent flaws persistently plague this team.

Firstly, their refusal to build top notch offensive and defensive lines. Even after getting literally pushed around by superior fronts on both sides of the ball in all four Super Bowls, we dont learn. Our O line especially contiunes to be awful. Hasnt been a good one since.

Secondly, why do the Bills always go cheap on head coaches?? From the Jim Ringos and Hank Bulloucks(forgot his name go figure), Kay Stephensons to Greg Williams. Not sure if Levy was cheap or not be its not like he was that great anyway.