Willis was just on WSVN-7 Sports Xtra

SACKMARINO

was asked how far he thinks the Bills are from the Super Bowl.

Willis said: "we were a great team last year, i just thought we were one coach away, and now we got a new coach" he said that kind of kiddingly.

then he was like: "i have nothing against mularkey, he was a great guy and i wish him the best of luck where ever he goes"

the reported than said he's with miami, then willis said: "oh , well then he's the enemy"

Willis said: "we were a great team last year, i just thought we were one coach away, and now we got a new coach" he said that kind of kiddingly.

then he was like: "i have nothing against mularkey, he was a great guy and i wish him the best of luck where ever he goes"

the reported than said he's with miami, then willis said: "oh , well then he's the enemy"

595878[/snapback]

:doh: I hope Meathead was watching.

cool. Willis knows Miami is our "enemy"... that boy has been hitting the books!  :(

595883[/snapback]

Do you really need to study to get that? I mean, honestly.... it should be second nature. I know they're not studying in Boston to remember to hate the Yanks... sheesh. Sometimes you really dissapoint.

I doubt Willis was disappointed to see Mularkey go.  All MM did was call him out publicly for his running style and remove him from the game for his "packages."

596419[/snapback]

A few Bills players aren't the only ones glad to to see him go. He's most likely a good guy/person, but in Buffalo we need a leader/coach to find away to get back to where we were in the early 90's.

Do you really need to study to get that? I mean, honestly.... it should be second nature. I know they're not studying in Boston to remember to hate the Yanks... sheesh. Sometimes you really dissapoint.

596422[/snapback]

I'll spell it out clearly for you.

I - T

I - S

C - A - L - L - E - D

A

J - O - K - E

If you notice something like a :lol: or a :lol: or even possibly a :( with a slight chance of a :w00t: after a post, that means that you can review the post as a humorous statement, and you should not withdrawl stock or fill up on your heart medication because of said post. Follow these suggestions, and there will be happy, shinny people from endzone to endzone!

:w00t:

I'll spell it out clearly for you. 

I - T

I - S

C - A - L - L - E - D

A

J - O - K - E

If you notice something like a  :D or a  :P or even possibly a  :doh: with a slight chance of a  :lol: after a post, that means that you can review the post as a humorous statement, and you should not withdrawl stock or fill up on your heart medication because of said post.  Follow these suggestions, and there will be happy, shinny people from endzone to endzone!

0:)

596463[/snapback]

Yeah, but football season is over, and I needed to spice things up somehow.

595878[/snapback]

They actually have ENGLISH speaking news in miami?

I know they're not studying in Boston to remember to hate the Yanks

596422[/snapback]

I believe it's part of the required curriculum in all grade schools. If not, it SHOULD be. :blush:

(I included the " :P " so you'll understand that this, too, is a joke. Just not a very funny one.)

595878[/snapback]

All is forgiven Willis. Can somebody give Willis an AMEN!