Which reason do you think JP will attribute his

Tipster19

I can see now when his career comes to an end in Buffalo. Right, wrong or indifferent I just don't see JP being able to be patient and experienced enough to overcome the turbulence that has endured in the couple of years that he has been there. So which reason do you think will undermine him and his career in Buffalo the most?

a) The coaching/administration changes.

b) The pathetic O-Line.

c) The divided team atmosphere.

d) The indecision of making a committment to him.

e) His teammates' abilities and efforts.

f) His ability to play in the NFL this early in his career.

Bottom line, I don't see this guy having the intangibles to overcome this kind of start to his career. If you're relying on him to be THE MAN in the near future, or at all, then you better be prepared for some heartache.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can see now when his career comes to an end in Buffalo. Right, wrong or indifferent I just don't see JP being able to be patient and experienced enough to overcome the turbulence that has endured in the couple of years that he has been there. So which reason do you think will undermine him and his career in Buffalo the most?

b) The pathetic O-Line.

Bottom line, I don't see this guy having the intangibles to overcome this kind of start to his career. If you're relying on him to be THE MAN in the near future, or at all, then you better be prepared for some heartache.

591661[/snapback]

lack of a brain

b) The pathetic O-Line.

591661[/snapback]

b) The pathetic O-Line.

591661[/snapback]

I think he'll blame you :doh:

Pitchers and catchers report Feb. 15th. , and thats almost as boring as the Bills play calling this year. Give Loseman a chance, he's better than that first qb

taken named Rivers.

591687[/snapback]

Whatever its more interesting than the daily let's assign JP to NFL europe thread.

Name one time since JP has been drafted by the Bills where he has come close to blaming anyone for anything? In fact, he has gone out of his way to say great things about his teammates and coaches the few times he has been very good, and has gone out of his way to either stay quiet or to accept the blame himself when things have gone bad.

JP Losman obviously has a ways to go toward being a top-flight starting QB in the NFL. In his second stint, after his benching (still say it was a good move by Mularkey) he showed tremendous improvement. There is still a lot to like about this kid...don't write him off just yet...funny, everyone who was so into him being the starter, always precluded their optimism with comments like, "he will make his mistakes, but will overcome them". Now, he has lived up to the first part, why not let him see it through? The problems with the 2005 Bills were far greater than JP Losman, and Kelly Holcomb for that matter...

b) The pathetic O-Line.

591661[/snapback]

Which reason do you attribute for your failure to be able to write a coherent thread title?

The jury is still out on him.

But even if he fails, I doubt very much he'll blame anyone publically. Unless he's self-destructive (and nothing he has said suggests that) he'll be busy trying to get his career on track elsewhere and won't want to bring any baggage.