Common Sense Rules for TSW

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But feel free if you wish to pile on. I wouldn't want to take away anyone's freedom on a message board.

590120[/snapback]

after reading this thread, and yes i've read it all, i've come to the conclusion that there is no need to pile it on anyone as this thread is already a considerable pile

This is the first five page thread that I actually read every last sentence.

And quit frankly, I wish I hadn't. I am going back to my old ways of reading the first post and then the last page.

And you know what....I'm still going to post what I think is funny.

And you know why.... this is America and I can do and say what I want damnit! No pompous mangy mutt is going to dictate how I post. Who does he think he is..

Charles Manson

I feel better now.

MIND IF I CUT IN WITHOUT READING ANY OF THE PREVIOUS POSTS? THANKS.

I JUST WANT TO SAY THAT POSTING IN ALL CAPS IS NOT--I REPEAT--NOT THE SAME AS YELLING AT SOMEONE.

THAT CRACKS ME UP. PEOPLE ARE LIKE, "DUDE, QUIT YELLING."

NOW, I DIDNT CHECK TO SEE IF THIS WAS RUDE OR JUST SNOTTY BEHAVIOUR THEN AGAIN I DONT CARE.

BESIDES, COMMON SENSE ISNT COMMON. ITS LIKE THE OLD SAYING, YOU CAN TIE A HORSE TO A MILLSTONE BUT HE WILL ALWAYS GET THE GIRL.

THANK YOU.

This is the first five page thread that I actually read every last sentence.

And quit frankly, I wish I hadn't.  I am going back to my old ways of reading the first post and then the last page. 

And you know what....I'm still going to post what I think is funny.

And you know why.... this is America and I can do and say what I want damnit!  No pompous mangy mutt is going to dictate how I post.  Who does he think he is..

Charles Manson

I feel better now.

590209[/snapback]

Somebody ban this guy, just to teach him that the First Amendment doesn't apply to privately run bulletin boards. 0:)

dog, this post is now a case in point. i turn on the pc tonight and see that there's 90+ responses. i've gotta do the dishes still and sort some stuff out. you expect me to do more than the obligatory click on the last page made?

590398[/snapback]

90+ responses takes me about five minutes to read. Do you people have to read out loud or something? :(

dog, this post is now a case in point. i turn on the pc tonight and see that there's 90+ responses. i've gotta do the dishes still and sort some stuff out. you expect me to do more than the obligatory click on the last page made?

590398[/snapback]

So, in other words, no one's opinion matters but your own? That you so need to make your point known to the world that you have to log in between eating dinner and doing dishes to say it? That your point is so important that you can't wait until you have time to read what has been said?

Okay.

90+ responses takes me about five minutes to read.  Do you people have to read out loud or something?  :(

590404[/snapback]

No, but to count to ninety, i have to go find 4 friends. Actually, with the amputations and birth defects, it just works out.

590398[/snapback]

Or put another way, when was the last time a good football thread lasted more than two pages?

Thus, whenever you see something with this >> on the post counter, I know there's got to be a treasure trove that will beat the comic strip any day.

No, but to count to ninety, i have to go find 4 friends.  Actually, with the amputations and birth defects, it just works out.

590414[/snapback]

I take it, counting teeth is out of the question, as well.