The Wall and OTW. Why does the main wall suck?

The Dean

You know you really need some help. A regular psychiatrist couldn't even help you. You need to go to like Vienna or something. You know what I mean? You need to get involved at the University level. Like where Freud studied and have all those people looking at you and checking up on you. That's the kind of help you need. Not the once a week for eighty bucks. No. You need a team. A team of psychiatrists working round the clock thinking about you, having conferences, observing you, like the way they did with the Elephant Man. That's what I'm talking about because that's the only way you're going to get better.

591108[/snapback]

You know, I've wanted to say that for quite a while. Kudos for your eloquence in ruthlessness.

You know you really need some help. A regular psychiatrist couldn't even help you. You need to go to like Vienna or something. You know what I mean? You need to get involved at the University level. Like where Freud studied and have all those people looking at you and checking up on you. That's the kind of help you need. Not the once a week for eighty bucks. No. You need a team. A team of psychiatrists working round the clock thinking about you, having conferences, observing you, like the way they did with the Elephant Man. That's what I'm talking about because that's the only way you're going to get better.

591108[/snapback]

;)

0:)

591108[/snapback]

Pfizer giving out samples of the newest anti-inhibition drugs today?

No, really NG, tell us how you feel.

0:)

591108[/snapback]

Everyone knows this is something from Seinfeld right? Jerry said this to George in one of the early episodes...

Still funny. 0:)

You know you really need some help.

591108[/snapback]

Actually I have been told the best thing is to put it in the open. I guess you want it completely on the table.

Nervous Guy ABUSED his privileges as a moderator and revealed an alias because his fellow Patriot fan was being heckled. I heckled T-Bone when I was at work and complained about some of the Patriot fans who appeared to be ruining the wall. Many people asked why I was not posting very often on wall and I did not tell them the reason. He will probably have this post removed but those who have seen it will know the truth.

Actually I have been told the best thing is to put it in the open. I guess you want it completely on the table. 

Nervous Guy ABUSED his privileges as a moderator and revealed an alias because his fellow Patriot fan was being heckled.  I heckled T-Bone when I was at work and complained about some of the Patriot fans who appeared to be ruining the wall.  Many people asked why I was not posting very often on wall and I did not tell them the reason.  He will probably have this post removed but those who have seen it will know the truth.

591829[/snapback]

Geez, somebody's grouchy today. You burn your waffles in the toaster this morning?

Nervous Guy ABUSED his privileges as a moderator and revealed an alias because his fellow Patriot fan was being heckled.  I heckled T-Bone when I was at work and complained about some of the Patriot fans who appeared to be ruining the wall.  Many people asked why I was not posting very often on wall and I did not tell them the reason.  He will probably have this post removed but those who have seen it will know the truth.

591829[/snapback]

And nobody will care.........................................

591829[/snapback]

Sorry to hear that. No really. Honest.

:D

OK...commercial break, so i can spew again.

Do you think you can get your "shut the hell up" message through to Theisman and every other NFL commentator?  You'd be doing your country a great service, sir!

589206[/snapback]

Maybe if they show games on NFL Network and the games are PPV, one of the incentves would be a STFU button for the commentators. :D

591829[/snapback]

:D:)

Sure, put it all on the table...you're one pathetic dude Casper....thanks for signing my name on that Wall poster at the tailgate...it showed that you really care for me. :huh:

Yours truly,

The Nervous Fvck.

BTW GFY. :P

:D  :)

Sure, put it all on the table...you're one pathetic dude Casper....thanks for signing my name on that Wall poster at the tailgate...it showed that you really care for me. :huh:

Yours truly,

The Nervous Fvck.

BTW GFY. :P

591982[/snapback]

Kum by fvcking yah my Lord, kum by fvcking yah.

Can't we all just get fvcking along?

591829[/snapback]

Since you are putting everything out in the open.....

What do you mean by "revealed an alias"?

Who's alias?

Why would that be a problem?

And why would you not tell people why you don't post?

And what is this truth that "those who have seen it will know?"

Since you are putting everything out in the open.....

What do you mean by "revealed an alias"?

Who's alias?

Why would that be a problem?

And why would you not tell people why you don't post?

And what is this truth that "those who have seen it will know?"

592115[/snapback]

Casper (GHost) was revealed by me as being Black ICE...I called him Glenn in a response to one of his mind numbing posts...as for the other questions only Casper can answer them.

OK...commercial break, so i can spew again.

Do you think you can get your "shut the hell up" message through to Theisman and every other NFL commentator?  You'd be doing your country a great service, sir!

589206[/snapback]

The only way my "shut the hell up" message is ever getting through to Theisman is with a roll of duct tape.

Casper (GHost) was revealed by me as being Black ICE...I called him Glenn in a response to one of his mind numbing posts...as for the other questions only Casper can answer them.

592187[/snapback]

Like it took a mod to figure that out anyway....

:D

591829[/snapback]

Fascinating.