With the #8 pick in the draft

Frez

You could even move up in the second.  But taking him in the 1st 1/4 of the 1st round is probably 20 spots too high.

One thing I will say about Donahoe's last draft: he went with the best player on their board with each pick and I think in 2-3 years we'll see some value out of that.

586808[/snapback]

I firmly believe that the Bills should never reach for players. It is better to get value for your picks with quality players rather than picking guys too early.

HUH? This team needs help on both lines. Thats all this team should draft. We don't need LB's

587002[/snapback]

UH, London Fletcher is how old? Is Takeo Spikes coming back 100% after that injury? Who the hell is Jeff Posey? Our LB Corps is thin bucko!

I said thin! :doh:

i think we should trade up to 12 or 15 and  get an extra pick

591652[/snapback]

You mean trade down.....I am all for it....We have too many needs...

plus I would rather spread the wealth rather than pay that 1 player......If we

can get a DT and OT/OG with those two picks, then we should definitely trade

down....The biggest problem is finding the correct partner....nYou don't want

to trade with someone picking in the 20s.....

I also think Jay Cutler has a better than 70-80% chance of being one of the gems of this draft.  I work at Vanderbilt and let me tell you this guy in his senior year was better than some NFL QBs in terms of accuracy and leadership.

586753[/snapback]

I like those odds, and the Bills need a QB. If you're right, then Cutler all the way!!!

You mean trade down.....I am all for it....We have too many needs...

plus I would rather spread the wealth rather than pay that 1 player......If we

can get a DT and OT/OG with those two picks, then we should definitely trade

down....The biggest problem is finding the correct partner....nYou don't want

to trade with someone picking in the 20s.....

592066[/snapback]

I disagree only because of how deep this draft is at the three positions (OT, DT and S) we need the most help in as well as how deep the TE class is in real talent.

If we could get Denver's two first rounders we could grab our LT and LG for the next 6 years in McNeil and Gilles (Taking McNeil with a bottom round pick would be good value) or you could grab DT Rod Wright and either LG Gilles, LT McNeill or grab one of the TE's that fall (Lewis most likely).

My dream draft of course is a combo of LT Ferguson, DT Watson, CB Griffith and LG Spencer but I'd be just as happy with LT McNeill, TE Lewis, DT Watson, CB Griffith and LG Spencer.