Ted Washington on 103.3?

Billsjunkie

Someone reported on the official bills message board the same story.  Basically the poster said Ted hated the Raiders and all they did was talk BS (The leader of this was Sapp of course).  Ted also said that Jauron knows how to run a team and that DJ commanded a great deal of respect from anyone that came in conact with him.  And yes the post said, he'd love to come play for him in Buffalo.

582087[/snapback]

Basically the same exact story I heard from my canadian friend.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

According to NFL.com, he was born in April of 1968...wouldnt that mean he's 38 now and will be 39 in April?

The fact still remains...he is OLD.

582068[/snapback]

They made you sit on the floor while taking your tests in math class, didn't they?

Unless you come from an Asian culture in which case he would be 38 going on 39 (babies are considered 1 when born).

582091[/snapback]

That's only Koreans not all Asians.

As far as Washington goes I agree with whomever said that letting him go was a huge mistake. And apparently the lesson wasn't learned when it came time to decide on Pat Williams. Even though he's a little long in the tooth I think he could come in and provide some help on the defensive line. Obviously he's not an every down solution, but those couple of downs a drive that he would play could be key.

You can never have too many lineman... Fat guys get tired quickly  :lol:  Draft Ngata and bring in Ted for the right price... the d would be in good shape and I'd focus an on o

582395[/snapback]

Ted would have trouble running off and on the field.

Fat, old and often injured is no way to build a defense.

I could take the time to look this up, but I'm pretty sure Ted had quite a few more tackles than Sam did this season. I'd be interested to see what he had left.

582127[/snapback]

ted had 47 tackles this year, the most he's had since 2000 (his last year with the bills).

http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/4472

he can still bring it.

ted had 47 tackles this year, the most he's had since 2000 (his last year with the bills).

http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/4472

he can still bring it.

582433[/snapback]

Oakland had a much better yards per carry average as well (4.0 vs. 4.5 for the Bills), so I guess Ted can still fill up space. I suspect he'd be a big upgrade on our DTs even at his advanced age.

Someone reported on the official bills message board the same story.  Basically the poster said Ted hated the Raiders and all they did was talk BS (The leader of this was Sapp of course).  Ted also said that Jauron knows how to run a team and that DJ commanded a great deal of respect from anyone that came in conact with him.  And yes the post said, he'd love to come play for him in Buffalo.

582087[/snapback]

If it is true, that's good news. Getting Ted back would do wonders for the Bills.

Oakland had a much better yards per carry average as well (4.0 vs. 4.5 for the Bills), so I guess Ted can still fill up space.  I suspect he'd be a big upgrade on our DTs even at his advanced age.

582445[/snapback]

and look at the teams the raiders played

afc west alone

LT

KC (holmes/johnson)

denver (they run on most everybody in the regular season)

you add a ted washington and a healthy edwards + a solid rook Dline (williams or ngata) and our Dline is back to where it was in 04.

i really think this offseason we can add a bunch of big men who can play