Kobe puts up 81 pts on Raptors

B-Dawg12

81 points is unbelieveable. But Kobe is just so unlikeable. He just seems like a huge prick. I'm currently reading Phil Jackson's last book and he just paints Kobe as a selfish jerk. So while this is absolutely amazing that he scored 81, I believe if it was another player, people would care more. I just wonder how much his teammates liked watching that.

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kobe bryant is taking a team that is absolute Sh*t and is carrying them to the palyoffs. Shaq team is 10x more talented than the lakers and they only have 2 more wins. without kobe that is a 15 win team. hes first team all defense, the best scorer and the most clutch palyer in the league. hes also got 3 rings and is only 27. you talk about assists but who should he pass it too? kwame brown? Chris Mihm? if u were that good and on that bad of a team you would shot the ball alot too. right now he is palying as well is not better than micheal jordon ever did.

See comparison to Jordan by age 27.......see the team of C level players he will be taking to the playoffs....see the 3 rings on his finger......see his 22-19 record with this team of misfits......see putting up many shots while keeping a 45% field goal percentage AS A GUARD

580518[/snapback]

See his steals per game, see his assists per game.... Aren't those also things that GUARDS are supposed to do? They're barely over .500. Kobe's the second coming... ;)

Kobe bryant is taking a team that is absolute Sh*t and is carrying them to the palyoffs.  Shaq team is 10x more talented than the lakers and they only have  2 more wins.  without kobe that is a 15 win team.  hes first team all defense, the best scorer and the most clutch palyer in the league.  hes also got 3 rings and is only 27. you talk about assists but who should he pass it too? kwame brown? Chris Mihm?  if u were that good and on that bad of a team you would shot the ball alot too.  right now he is palying as well is not better than micheal jordon ever did.

580526[/snapback]

finally some sanity

That shot you just took was at least in part directed at me.  Let me make my feelings on this thread this 100% clear. 

1. I don't hate Kobe Bryant

2. I do think he is a spoiled brat idiot arrogant moron (opinion only)

3. I don't know whether he raped that girl or not.  It is quite possible.  I objected only to the fact that you were "sure" he didn't do it.  If he did do it, he is far worse than the items in #2.

4. This is a football board, not a Kobe board

5. Until he proves otherwise, he is an improved model of Reggie Theus (gunner)

580520[/snapback]

If you read my e-mail you will see that I am NOT taking shots at anyone....and specifically pointed out that I didn't want to argue the Kobe Bryant debate.

See his steals per game, see his assists per game.... Aren't those also things that GUARDS are supposed to do? They're barely over .500. Kobe's the second coming...  ;)

580530[/snapback]

fisrt of all hes an allstar 1st team defender to go along with everything....and why add 5 extra assists when you can drop 45 more points over your average

Kobe bryant is taking a team that is absolute Sh*t and is carrying them to the palyoffs.  Shaq team is 10x more talented than the lakers and they only have  2 more wins.  without kobe that is a 15 win team.  hes first team all defense, the best scorer and the most clutch palyer in the league.  hes also got 3 rings and is only 27. you talk about assists but who should he pass it too? kwame brown? Chris Mihm?  if u were that good and on that bad of a team you would shot the ball alot too.  right now he is palying as well is not better than micheal jordon ever did.

580526[/snapback]

You all keep talking about his 3 rings... What has he done without Shaq and his other supporting cast? NOTHING... Kobe isn't even the best player in the league right now.....

edit: And to say he's playing better than Jordan ever did is just pure lunacy....

You all keep talking about his 3 rings... What has he done without Shaq and his other supporting cast? NOTHING... Kobe isn't even the best player in the league right now.....

580544[/snapback]

hes taking the worst roster in the nba to the playoffs is what hes doing right now

If you read my e-mail you will see that I am NOT taking shots at anyone....and specifically pointed out that I didn't want to argue the Kobe Bryant debate.

580537[/snapback]

1. I didn't get an e-mail.

2. A good way to not take shots and not get into a Kobe debate is to NOT post in the Kobe thread.

(remember, he's a point guard)

The NBA rots.

The guy is an overrated, ball-hogging, back-door penetrating (not in a basketball kinda way), adultering, prima dona.

Oh, and I hate basketball. But I love when people mis-use stats to make a point.

580395[/snapback]

Actually he's the 2 guard, or shooting guard.