Slava Medvedenko

Chris Mihm

Lamar Odom

Smush Parker

Runny Turiaf

Sasha Vujacic

Von Wafer

Luke WAlton

This team is going to the playoffs.......com'on people your witnessing one of the leagues all time greats

am i the only one that sees the amazement in this??

580326[/snapback]

Kinda looks like it. Of course, I think you still need another 40 posts discussing it. I don't think you posted this on the Consumer Forum yet.

B Dawg

A lot of haters on this board when it comes to Kobe Bryant....that pretty much sums it up.

I am not going to get into again because I dont want to get into it with my fellow bills brethren....but yes....81 points IS pretty special.

580460[/snapback]

There are also a lot of haters for idiot posters who start numerous threads on the exact same topic and then continually bump their own threads to the top because they are upset that no one else shares their man love for some a-hole rapist.

Let's all look at Kobe through the rose colored glasses... Personally I think LeBron is better than Kobe. At least he has a concept of team ball. If you don't think Kobe is all about himself then I have a couple of acres of sand to sell you over here in Iraq.... ;) And John, I'm not a Kobe hater, I just see him for who he is...

There are also a lot of haters for idiot posters who start numerous threads on the exact same topic and then continually bump their own threads to the top because they are upset that no one else shares their man love for some a-hole rapist.

580469[/snapback]

yeah cause i forgot we should be hating on dick jauron rather than giving the slightest bit notice to a once in lifetime story

yeah cause i forgot we should be hating on dick jauron rather than giving the slightest bit notice to a once in lifetime story

580479[/snapback]

That's why you should've left it in the other forum. This isn't the place for this thread and I'm surprised the mods have left it here. Kobe raping a girl was a once in a lifetime story too but I didn't see you singing his praises here then...

That's why you should've left it in the other forum. This isn't the place for this thread and I'm surprised the mods have left it here.  Kobe raping a girl was a once in a lifetime story too but I didn't see you singing his praises here then...

580481[/snapback]

YEah cause she wasnt looking for money

B Dawg...

Please let this go.....I am trying to stay out of this thread and I keep getting lured back in with these rape comments.

Please...just let it go.

580493[/snapback]

This isnt about the rape comments.....this is about 81 points????.......its about someone stamping their elite status among the legends of the game

This isnt about the rape comments.....this is about 81 points????.......its about someone stamping their elite status among the legends of the game

580497[/snapback]

Ok, you're right. Kobe is the greatest basketball player every to have played the game. He took a gazillion shots and scored 81 points. Wow. I guess he won't rest until he beats Wilt's record next. I'm sure he can do it becuase we haven't seen anything like Kobe since....... well I guess that would be sliced bread... ;)

Whatever. You can blow Kobe all you want. He's in no way even close to elite status compared to the legends. Give me a break.... ;)

Ok, you're right. Kobe is the greatest basketball player every to have played the game. He took a gazillion shots and scored 81 points. Wow. I guess he won't rest until he beats Wilt's record next. I'm sure he can do it becuase we haven't seen anything like Kobe since....... well I guess that would be sliced bread...  ;) 

Whatever. You can blow Kobe all you want. He's in no way even close to elite status compared to the legends. Give me a break....  ;)

580509[/snapback]

See comparison to Jordan by age 27.......see the team of C level players he will be taking to the playoffs....see the 3 rings on his finger......see his 22-19 record with this team of misfits......see putting up many shots while keeping a 45% field goal percentage AS A GUARD

B Dawg

A lot of haters on this board when it comes to Kobe Bryant....that pretty much sums it up.

I am not going to get into again because I dont want to get into it with my fellow bills brethren....but yes....81 points IS pretty special.

580460[/snapback]

That cheap shot you just took was at least in part directed at me. Let me make my feelings on this thread this 100% clear.

1. I don't hate Kobe Bryant

2. I do think he is a spoiled brat idiot arrogant moron (opinion only)

3. I don't know whether he raped that girl or not. It is quite possible. I objected only to the fact that you were "sure" he didn't do it. If he did do it, he is far worse than the items in #2.

4. This is a football board, not a Kobe board

5. Until he proves otherwise, he is an improved model of Reggie Theus (gunner)