So, I'm the only one who doesn't mind Jauron?

bbb

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm excited. I think he's an excellent coach who had some lousy talent in Chicago. He's got a run-stop the run mentality.

Plus, if anyone can identify who can be a good head coach in the league, it's a former coach who's in the HOF. Marv watched him a lot in Chicago, he must know exactly what were getting.

578314[/snapback]

Never doubt what Olaf Fub sez...

<_<

Jauron is not who I wanted, but I am behind him if he is the Bills coach. Seriously, can it be any worse than Mularkey???

578281[/snapback]

It can always be worse. Always.

I for one...don't mind Jauron. Really, I just don't care much. It's Jamuary; the Bills' head coach isn't a concern for me for another seven months or so...and even then, I have family, friends, work, hobbies...basically, a full and satisfying enough life that I won't live or die by who coaches the Bills.

It can always be worse.  Always.

I for one...don't mind Jauron.  Really, I just don't care much.  It's Jamuary; the Bills' head coach isn't a concern for me for another seven months or so...and even then, I have family, friends, work, hobbies...basically, a full and satisfying enough life that I won't live or die by who coaches the Bills.

578500[/snapback]

yep - couldn't have said it beter myself.

I personally don't mind Jauron coming in as head coach.. I would have prefered Sherman because I believe he gives us the best chance to put together a knock down staff out of the gate.But if the story of Sherman wanting more control then the Bills wanted him to have when they first discussed it last week,then I say good for them for not caving on demands..

I think we have to remember with Sherman,too much control could spell dumb moves like this...

(2004 NFL Draft Notes)But Sherman's gamble on Ohio State punter B.J. Sander with the 87th pick overall stands to define his weekend. Sherman traded his only remaining picks in the fourth and fifth rounds to Miami for the right to pick Sander in the third round.

What's BJ Sanders doing right now you ask...

Enjoyed an excellent 2005 NFL Europe season

Just some food for thought anyway.. <_<

Another unemotional, clueless coach. God, when will the Bills hire a HC with a little fire in his belly?

I've heard a lot of great things about him. I figured he would connect well with Marv because he reminds me of Marv when Marv came here. He got canned it seemed unfairly in Chicago.........I would have taken either one, and I thought the board was split, too...........Now it looks like it was 100% Sherman - 0% Jauron...........I wonder if the same outcry would have happened if Sherman was offered.

578094[/snapback]

578306[/snapback]

Gregg Williams had plenty of fire in his belly when he arrived here and he got criticized for it. Remember?

I did not want Jauron, but if Marv says he is the right one, then I know he is the right one.

578099[/snapback]

If Marv says I must pay good money to watch the Bills get out coached and out played I know I must do it, because marv is right! He is in the HOF. He is GOD!

Please.... Marv blows!

I for one...don't mind Jauron.  Really, I just don't care much.  It's Jamuary; the Bills' head coach isn't a concern for me for another seven months or so...and even then, I have family, friends, work, hobbies...basically, a full and satisfying enough life that I won't live or die by who coaches the Bills.

578500[/snapback]

I thought you were a true die hard Bills fan? <_<

Having witnessed the Jauron years in person, I can say that he is banned from ever crossing the Illinois border again.  Welcome to Buffalo.

578475[/snapback]

Like everyone else, I haven't a clue how DJ will do in Buffalo. But I have several friends from Chicago and a few from Packerland. And to a man, the Chicago folks had nothing positive to say about DJ, while the Packer folks either liked Sherman or at least had some positive things to say if they did not. That troubles me.

Jesus, they may as well have hired Kay Stephenson. Jauron went 13-3 with a Bears team in 2001. His record the other 4 years he was the head coach? 22-43. Overall he was 35-46. That's just horrid. Last two years as the Lions defensive coordinator/interim head coach. Lions were worse than the Bills over the last two seasons. This is not going to be pretty. I see a couple 2-14 seasons before things even start to look better.

It's funny.......the guy hasn't even had his PC yet and he is already being run out of town!  Give the guy a chance!

This guys is good.  Better than what his record shows.  I predict now that people will be giving the guy a chance after they here him at the PC.  He is a great speaker and knows his stuff.  Once they hear his philosophy, I think people might come around a little!

Please just give the guy a chance.

578276[/snapback]

I'll give him a chance. I want to know what he can do. Sherman would not have been the better choice. He would want more control...if not now then later! Cancer!! Holcomb is enough..the Bills don't need more forms of Cancer!

Like everyone else, I haven't a clue how DJ will do in Buffalo.  But I have several friends from Chicago and a few from Packerland.  And to a man, the Chicago folks had nothing positive to say about DJ, while the Packer folks either liked Sherman or at least had some positive things to say if they did not.  That troubles me.

578770[/snapback]

I have several Pack friends.... they all hoped that Buffalo would hire Sherman! The reason...so that they could laugh!

I think it's a crap shoot with either coach. I like DJ! Higher potential. Sherman wants power...if not now then later!

I have several Pack friends.... they all hoped that Buffalo would hire Sherman!  The reason...so that they could laugh!

I think it's a crap shoot with either coach.  I like DJ!  Higher potential.  Sherman wants power...if not now then later!

578813[/snapback]

I am willing to give DJ a chance. I am sure I will be sold to a degree after hearing his Press Conf. Always am... Go Bills!!

That said I am guessing the best new coach hires will be: H Edwards, M McCarthy, S Payton, and maybe even D Jauron in that order. Just a guess/feeling...

Lots of D and a smart Offense??? Go Bills!!

578500[/snapback]

Yes but come September and October...

...it could be worse.

That being said, I will give Jauron a chance. Why? Because I don't have a choice otherwise. I always have and always will love the Bills. I started my ride in the 60s and I will continue it until I am well past my 90s.

It is against my nature to assume a glass is less than half full until I get a chance to actually look at the glass.