Can Anyone Open This? FEZMID???

Moose

for opening video files on a mac, use VLC.  it opens pretty much everything.

575010[/snapback]

Thanks - VLC did work! I had never heard of it before... so I appreciate the tip.

I saved target to my hard drive using IE and it played fine with WMP 10.

but I don't think I like that commercial... :(

574871[/snapback]

Thanks for the tip. I tried that and it played just fine.

Love the commercial bro. It doesn't matter what they're saying, it's better to be talked about then not talked about at all. It's stuff like that commercial that will keep the Bills in Buffalo. How could the NFL allow such a storied franchise to move? Just my opinion but I'm crazy so take it for what it's worth...

I think it's a CODEC problem. In other words, if it doesn't play, you don't have the proper CODEC installed. Me and my buddy at work have almost the same setup - I can view it and he can't.

I did a properties on the file from within Windows Media Player (v 10) and it can back with "Ligos MPEG Audio Decoder "

I did a quick google search and found a site with that might enable playing the file

http://www.free-codecs.com/download/ACE_Mega_CoDecS_Pack.htm

I'm sure that someone has posted about this already...but I saw the commercial on ESPN that is of our sad little football team...making a big play to win the game only to have the refs rule against us.

It really made my day...made me laugh out loud because someone in Bristol might actually understand our pain. It's really what being a fan of the Bills is all about - heartache and heartbreak.

Maybe one day...maybe.

Until then I sit here waiting patiently as MV and RW chose a headcoach. We'll probably learn who the poor fool is right after all the quality coordinators are gone.