Can Anyone Open This? FEZMID???

Moose

I found this file and downloaded it, but I cannot open it on my Mac using QuickTime, RealPlayer or Windows Media Player. Follow this link and click on the Buffalo Bills Stuff folder, where you'll see the ESPN Bills commercial.

Let me know, anyone, if you have any luck. Thanks!

I found this file and downloaded it, but I cannot open it on my Mac using QuickTime, RealPlayer or Windows Media Player. Follow this link and click on the Buffalo Bills Stuff folder, where you'll see the ESPN Bills commercial.

Let me know, anyone, if you have any luck. Thanks!

574840[/snapback]

looks like a bad file. it won't even download for me (0 bytes).

Here's the original source where I found it. [scroll down because the first few links are expired.] People there seemed to be able to view it... so if anyone can get it up and running, let us know! I'd really like to have this file, just for the fun of it.

I saved target to my hard drive using IE and it played fine with WMP 10.

but I don't think I like that commercial... :w00t:

574871[/snapback]

I have WMP 9 for Mac (that's as far as it goes) and it will not open it. Can you - or anyone - convert this to something that QuickTime can open?

P.S. Yes, it's a little depressing... but there's something rather heartwarming and endearing about the commercial --- like, "it sucks to be us but we're all in this together" sort of theme. :(

I have WMP 9 for Mac (that's as far as it goes) and it will not open it. Can you - or anyone - convert this to something that QuickTime can open?

P.S. Yes, it's a little depressing... but there's something rather heartwarming and endearing about the commercial --- like, "it sucks to be us but we're all in this together" sort of theme.  :(

574882[/snapback]

I know zero about Macs. Can they play an AVI file? If you have Quicktime, you should be able to associate AVI files with the program, right? I can convert it for you I think.

I can also turn it into a DIVX file, provided you have the codec to play that type...

I know zero about Macs. Can they play an AVI file? If you have Quicktime, you should be able to associate AVI files with the program, right? I can convert it for you I think.

I can also turn it into a DIVX file, provided you have the codec to play that type...

574905[/snapback]

I have the most current versions of QuickTime, Real Player and WMP for Mac - and none of them recognize this particular file. To be truthful, I do not have any idea what the problem is. My guess is that the person who made it available used a proprietary Windows (WMP) format this is not backwards compatible.

Windows Viruses: 140,000+ and counting

Mac OS X Viruses: 0

As Tom Donahoe would say, "What's the question?"

574892[/snapback]

yet my PC played this file just fine while your supposed bug free mac couldn't handle it

played it with media player classic using the quicktime alternative codec

i've been using a powerbook running OS X for almost 6 months as a second computer in my lab...i gotta say, i feel like i'm handcuffed when using it