24 premiere...

sfladave

Tonight is the season finale for 24. I'm wondering how the chief villian will die. The mastermind is played by actor Paul McCrane. McCrane often plays characters who suffer bizarre deaths. In RoboCop he played Emile, a villian who had a vat of toxic liquid spilled on him, started to turn into a mass of goo, walked in front of a van and went splat on the front end of the van. In ER he played Robert Romano. Romano died when a helicopter suffered an accident taking off from the roof and fell on him. In The X-Files he played Leonard Betts, a cancer absorbing mutant who was decapitated, grew his head back and was later blown up in a car later in the same episode.

Something tells me he isn't simply going to be shot or captured in 24.

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tonight is the season finale for 24.  I'm wondering how the chief villian will die.  The mastermind is played by actor Paul McCrane.  McCrane often plays characters who suffer bizarre deaths.  In RoboCop he played Emile, a villian who had a vat of toxic liquid spilled on him, started to turn into a mass of goo, walked in front of a van and went splat on the front end of the van.  In ER he played Robert Romano.  Romano died when a helicopter suffered an accident taking off from the roof and fell on him.  In The X-Files he played Leonard Betts, a cancer absorbing mutant who was decapitated, grew his head back and was later blown up in a car later in the same episode.

Something tells me he isn't simply going to be shot or captured in 24.

695604[/snapback]

I don't even enjoy watching it anymore but i still wanna know when it ends.

Best surprise/twist ending since season 2. I totally saw that Jack planted something on Logan, that's why he didn't get the confession himself, etc. But I thought that he was getting knabbed by the bald head/glasses/bluetooth guy, NOT the Chinese. Very nice twist, and good ending shot w/ the boat sailing off to years of torture - although we all know Jack will somehow be back for season 6 (and 7, and 8).

Maybe it's me, but I was disapointed in how they took Logan down.

I was waiting for something slam-bang and it just turned out to be a routine wire tap job. And I can't believe the AG would order a sitting president to be detained over an unauthenticated recording.

All in all, a real letdown, especially with the way the Sabres played last night.

Maybe it's me, but I was disapointed in how they took Logan down. 

I was waiting for something slam-bang and it just turned out to be a routine wire tap job.  And I can't believe the AG would order a sitting president to be detained over an unauthenticated recording. 

All in all, a real letdown, especially with the way the Sabres played last night.

696509[/snapback]

He just listened to evidence that the pres played a roll in Killing an ex pres, selling nerve gas to terrorists and not for nothing, threatning his wife if she exposed him.

I think taking him into custody immediatly so that he could not add to his resume of the day was pretty important.

By the way, three things made me think Jack was in for some trouble at the end...

1. He was smiling

2. He RAN up the stairs of the warehouse to get the phone call.

3. After being able to do everything with his cellphone but make toast, a call, out of the blue from his daughter is sent to a land line in an abandonned warehouse :lol:

He must have been overtired and in despirate need of a bathroom break after the day he had to not see that as a major clue to trouble :(

He just listened to evidence that the pres played a roll in Killing an ex pres, selling nerve gas to terrorists and not for nothing, threatning his wife if she exposed him.

I think taking him into custody immediatly so that he could not add to his resume of the day was pretty important.

By the way, three things made me think Jack was in for some trouble at the end...

1. He was smiling

2. He RAN up the stairs of the warehouse to get the phone call.

3. After being able to do everything with his cellphone but make toast, a call, out of the blue from his daughter is sent to a land line in an abandonned warehouse :lol:

He must have been overtired and in despirate need of a bathroom break after the day he had to not see that as a major clue to trouble :(

696544[/snapback]

I knew what was going to happen as soon as the ASIAN guy told him that there was a phonecall for him...irony?

696544[/snapback]

Any rookie lawyer could probably contest the authenticity/legaility of a recording like that. To take it a face value against TPOTUS is pretty thin, IMO.

Any rookie lawyer could probably contest the authenticity/legaility of a recording like that.  To take it a face value against TPOTUS is pretty thin, IMO.

696560[/snapback]

He'll also have the First Lady to testify about the authenticity of the recording. Slam dunk.