24 premiere...

sfladave

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As much as my wife and I love the show, we both agreed while watching last night that they have one, maybe two, seasons left -- tops.

664421[/snapback]

Keiffer just signed on for 3 more years, and there is talk of a movie. I think there is still plenty of untapped material out there. Jack is overdue to go on a European vacation and stumble across a terrorist plot while on his honeymoon with Audrey. :w00t:

Yeah, he got it at the end from Heller's security guy (who was then shot).

664627[/snapback]

did you watch a different episode then me??

I saw him get the recording,....but then pitch it over to Robocop.

i do however think he made a copy.

afterall......this is Jack Bauer we are talking about.

664637[/snapback]

i like the way keller came back in the room and just incapacitated jack with that shot to the throat.

the VP looks lost in the show, just wandering around asking questions.

Keiffer just signed on for 3 more years, and there is talk of a movie. I think there is still plenty of untapped material out there. Jack is overdue to go on a European vacation and stumble across a terrorist plot while on his honeymoon with Audrey.  :w00t:

664576[/snapback]

Don't get me wrong, I love 24 and hope they can keep it fresh. I suppose they can take the show international -- but CTU is always at the heart of the action.

Can't say that I'll be sitting in a movie theater for 24 hours though. <_<

Don't get me wrong, I love 24 and hope they can keep it fresh.  I suppose they can take the show international -- but CTU is always at the heart of the action.

Can't say that I'll be sitting in a movie theater for 24 hours though.  :w00t:

664650[/snapback]

24 hours in a movie theater and anything looks believable including jack bauer owning a USB device that self-destructs on cue.

664637[/snapback]

OH yeah - I forgot about jack using a fork-lift as medical equipment to stop Audrey from bleeding to death.

I think Jack was encroaching on McGuiver-esque skills in this episode.

So the answer is - Robocop has the recording and Jack probably has it too somehow (maybe he reconfigured a small clock radio to download the recording on to).

So President Logan did it all for oil.  Gee, I wonder what ideology the creators of this show are.  <_<

664721[/snapback]

Actually, by their own admission, the head-head guys on the show are pretty far right. They called them selves "ridiculously conservative" in one article last year.

Actually, by their own admission, the head-head guys on the show are pretty far right. They called them selves "ridiculously conservative" in one article last year.

664783[/snapback]

Yet the president they had from season 1-3 was incredibly honest and a democrat. The president they had from season 4-5 was incredibly dishonest, and a republican. <_<;)

Yet the president they had from season 1-3 was incredibly honest and a democrat.  The president they had from season 4-5 was incredibly dishonest, and a republican.  <_<  ;)

664788[/snapback]

I don't believe they ever revealed what parties Logan or Palmer belonged too.

But one of the great things about this show is that each season is its own "story". So even though this one is absurd, there is nothing preventing them from putting together a kick ass story for next season.

....except for the lack of cast members...

what happened to Secret Service guard Aaron last night???????

664428[/snapback]

I believe Pierce, Jack, and Kim are the only characters still alive/on the show from the first season. Pierce is the man - but he's prolly a gonner.

I believe Pierce, Jack, and Kim are the only characters still alive/on the show from the first season.  Pierce is the man - but he's prolly a gonner.

665005[/snapback]

you forgot Mike Novick. I'm not too familiar with US politics but Mike has done a remarkable job at staying at the position, even though he was once fired for betrayal. <_<