24 premiere...

sfladave

I kept saying the same thing.  Just play the tape for Karen Hayes at CTU so that she can make a recording.  That way, the Persident is less likely to try and kill him because there is more than 1 copy.  Also, with all of the effort that went into securing that recording, why do you send Chloe off by herself, unguarded, to get the tape "ready to be played".

687439[/snapback]

You would think that Karen Hayes and Bill Buchanon would want to hear the recording before talking to the AG. Wouldn't that be the very first thing they'd want to do when Jack got back to CTU?

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You would think that Karen Hayes and Bill Buchanon would want to hear the recording before talking to the AG.  Wouldn't that be the very first thing they'd want to do when Jack got back to CTU?

687464[/snapback]

or maybe after Jack got it back on the airplane someone would have asked him to i dunno, play the recording over the phone ;)

Also, with all of the effort that went into securing that recording, why do you send Chloe off by herself, unguarded, to get the tape "ready to be played".

687439[/snapback]

For the same reason that people keep sneaking into and out of CTU...cause' these clowns don't have a clue on how to guard a ten-year old's piggy bank, let alone state secrets. ;)

For the same reason that people keep sneaking into and out of CTU...cause' these clowns don't have a clue on how to guard a ten-year old's piggy bank, let alone state secrets.    ;)

687670[/snapback]

I know--these are annoying parts of an otherwise entertaining series.--Like in the beginning of the 'day'--when that girl went down into the basement area to 'check out' something she noticed on the computer-where of course they only had one camera monitoring everything:)..LOL----"go toward the danger go toward the danger"--like mystery science theater 3000...

i think Chloe would be freakier.  She'd probably be so efficient that she'd find a way to achieve a triple orgasm in 30 seconds all while managing to hack through the NSA's new firewall.

681931[/snapback]

L O L!!---i wonder if the computer monitor would leave marks on your chest though.

I kept saying the same thing.  Just play the tape for Karen Hayes at CTU so that she can make a recording.  That way, the Persident is less likely to try and kill him because there is more than 1 copy.  Also, with all of the effort that went into securing that recording, why do you send Chloe off by herself, unguarded, to get the tape "ready to be played".

687439[/snapback]

If Chloe is a good computer tech, she would have made a backup before doing all the manipulation on it like Jack wanted.

If Chloe is a good computer tech, she would have made a backup before doing all the manipulation on it like Jack wanted.

687717[/snapback]

yes but then the season would be over. i try and leave from reality for the hour i watch that show. it makes it more interesting since there are many instances where nothing makes sence, like how you could land a commercial airliner like that. I'm no pilot but it is safe to assume that they should all be dead. And Heller? still alive? What happened to Wayne Palmer?

687717[/snapback]

nah that would make too much sense.

i think what's gonna happen is christopher henderson will break and reveal that he made a backup of the recording which luckily is onsite at CTU, as he goes into a Chrisopher Walken in Pulp Fiction-esque dialoge about how he hid it in his ...

I would assume that there are guards outside that room that Chloe was in. The thing is, Miles (that is his name, right?) is what, 2nd in command right now? He can go pretty much anywhere he wants to in that building.

Keep in mind that I missed a lot of this episode because of the Sabres game. If they showed the outside door of that room, I didn't see it.

I would assume that there are guards outside that room that Chloe was in.  The thing is, Miles (that is his name, right?) is what, 2nd in command right now?  He can go pretty much anywhere he wants to in that building.

Keep in mind that I missed a lot of this episode because of the Sabres game.  If they showed the outside door of that room, I didn't see it.

687984[/snapback]

Most of the guards were killed earlier in the season by the poisonous gas that was released in CTU. Most of the door should have disintegrated because of the acid that was mixed with the poisonous gas to defeat CTUs safe zones.

I was thinking today about next weeks preview, where they showed Henderson warning Jack that he can't touch the men in charge, but they can touch him. I wonder if that means Kim is in danger? Maybe from C. Thomas Howell?

I was thinking today about next weeks preview, where they showed Henderson warning Jack that he can't touch the men in charge, but they can touch him. I wonder if that means Kim is in danger? Maybe from C. Thomas Howell?

688696[/snapback]

Kim in danger of being kidnapped. Oh my!!!

If you take into account the video game, she has been kidnapped 3 out of 5 times i believe.

Real random - but Chloe is also in Road Trip.  She is the "blind chick" that Stiffler steals the bus from.

688913[/snapback]

She's a stand-up comic as well.

Real random - but Chloe is also in Road Trip.  She is the "blind chick" that Stiffler steals the bus from.

688913[/snapback]

"Please don't feed my dog"...

what an ugly B word

Good stuff in the 24 recap from this blog, previously mentioned in the thread:

Jack, who doesn't feel like he's ready to love again after the loss of Tony, agrees to just one date with Robocop. But if it doesn't work out, he doesn't want people bugging him to find someone new. He'll do it in his own time. When will Jack learn that Curtis has been there for him the whole time?

:blink: